Sign in to follow this  
B

Who is B?

B   

I have just about had enough of people accusing me of being a script and saying all these terrible things to me. I am not willing to tolerate this nonsense anymore. I have had enough of the allegations and people speculating on the real identity of my account. I have been part of this forum since November 2008. I am not new here.

There are certain individuals who are committed to my destruction because they are jealous of me and my life. I hope these people cease from these attacks, otherwise I will destroy them and say horrible things to them too. The administrators of this forum should take action and vindicate me in my honesty and decency.

B is a normal person like the rest of you. I have been afflicted by a few set back over the past few months but who doesn’t go through problems in life. And just because I am making light work of my issues and using my sense of humour to make my matters seem less serious than they are, no one has the right to judge me and spread rumours about me and start smear campaigns. I am very upset by these character assassinations.

wagareey wasicaad baa horey loo yidey...shaxsi yahoow, u need an ak-47 to defend yourself against somali af deerayaal ee ma kaa gadaa keyga

i will give u a good deal!

Juxa   

^^ waa ina adeerkaa

B, you really should not take this forum thing to heart. you are who you are, it makes no difference to many whether you have changed your shaati or whether you are nin-cusub.

either way, just get on with it, if you cant get on with one person there are thousands you could get along with.

wabillah towfiiq

Oz   

kii okiyaalahaa waa weyn geshan jirey oo marwalba aad youtube kadhax heshid, gurigii hoyodissa isagoo ka qeylinayo (somali eurotrash this & that)lee arkeysaa. Waryaa a 30 yr old dude living in his momma's house? :D:D

Waryaa C'mon son!!

NGONGE   

I can't make any comments. But I'll let Juxa speak for me here. :D

Originally posted by Juxa:

Ngonge take a look at this

Section 59(2)&(4)Coroner and Justice Act (2009)!

if you cant be bothered, it is an offence to commit an act which is capable of encouraging or assisting another to commit or attempt suicide.

i know you probably lack the intention lakin bal tartiib

ps: the person committing the offence need NOT know the other person or even be able to identify.

the above came to effect to prevent comments posted on WEBSITES which encourage vulnerable people commit suicide

Ibtisam   

my destruction because they are jealous of me and my life

What were they jealous of?? :confused: All we know is that you have issues, steal old ladies cards, have a court date as a result, pick up girls in shisha place and now trying the net, hate Somali girls, don't pay your rent and maybe kicked out. :confused: Not the usual list that makes people jealous dear. ( I would've added cry baby but I don't want in aad ii cawriid icon_razz.gif

P.s. In any case if you think wa jealous, Quran iisa saar- infact either way Quran iisa saar. Dont be too upset. smile.gif

peasant   

B there is only one guy on the forum who is keep picking on you all the time and he is the one that you might would want to do something about. He is the ring leader, so if you deal with him properly, the rest they will show you their backs. This guy lives in your city and probably if you dig the forum little deeper you can even find out where he hangs out the most.

So Mr. B do you think you are man enough to deal with this guy? and teach him some street lesson. Come on you cant just keep mugging old ladies, at some point you have to face your foes on the street.. :D

B   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

quote:my destruction because they are jealous of me and my life

What were they jealous of?? :confused: All we know is that you have issues, steal old ladies cards, have a court date as a result, pick up girls in shisha place and now trying the net, hate Somali girls, don't pay your rent and maybe kicked out. :confused: Not the usual list that makes people jealous dear. ( I would've added cry baby but I don't want in aad ii cawriid
icon_razz.gif

P.s. In any case if you think wa jealous, Quran iisa saar- infact either way Quran iisa saar. Dont be too upset.
smile.gifWho wouldn't want to live a life of being carefree and being able to do what you want. I am not bogged down by responsibilities. That is what I meant my friend. This is why all these old men are hating on me because i remind them of a better time in their life that they are unable to recapture.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Dhubad.:

^ How old r u B?

He's been 29 for the past 5 five years. :D

Speaking of age, I know or used to this 30 madow guy who grows a goatee just to look older because he looks 20 and ppl keep asking him for I.D :D

Cawaale   

Originally posted by peasant:

B there is only one guy on the forum who is keep picking on you all the time and he is the one that you might would want to do something about. He is the ring leader, so if you deal with him properly, the rest they will show you their backs. This guy lives in your city and probably if you dig the forum little deeper you can even find out where he hangs out the most.

So Mr. B do you think you are man enough to deal with this guy? and teach him some street lesson. Come on you cant just keep mugging old ladies, at some point you have to face your foes on the street..
:D

a 60 years old Somali man was attacked earlier today and savagely beaten by young man in London underground station. The police is questioning the suspect who's identity is not disclosed yet but believed to be from Western African countries.

Aidan Hartley

Channel 4

Juxa   

are you suggesting B is a thug or worse Ngone is 60 year old?

waalaguu cabsadaa cawalow lagu cabsay