Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Can You really Escape Death?

OG Moti   

I always hear, Westerns "Gaalo in this case" saying they escaped death 2 or 3 times, Can you really escape death.. I was in a Moto today, I wasn't driving, and this other moto came out of nowhere, and boooooooooooom, I flew high sky, and landed on the grass without even slight injury, the driver was severely injured, and most likely dead by the time he reached the Hospital, it was a rented moto–taxi,

The guy who hit us died on the spot.. People kept telling me that I escaped death, but I don’t believe that? I believe it wasn’t my time, and that NO ONE CAN ESCAPE DEATH.

What do you think? Can you really escape death, or it is just a wish gaalo have and they want to believe you can actually escape death?

Emperor   

^^Funny topic yet in awkward moment for you!

How do u manage to control your feeling and able to post this topic at a time witnessed fatal deaths.

Sure, U must have a heart or ussually live in a life whereby death occurs frequently beside you.

Nin sigtay manoola, is a Somali saying. For that reason u r half dead on that perception.

Escaping from death loool, As Im aware off you only escape from Something/Situation you were in it previously, Like prison!

Or maybe u were dead before and escaped to a life again :D

Juxa   

oh moti are u ok? probably he is in shock! wax maa ku gaareey? buus buus, xagxagasho? :eek:

Muhammad   

Malakul Mawt doesn't miss!

so walaal give Thanks to Allah(swt) that it wasn't your time....yet.

we can't scape death - but we can choose the state we are in, when The Angel of Death visits us. lets hope we are in a state of ibaadah and not kufr.

^ Not as bad as kenyan bus drivers.

OG-Moti..you escaped death. Thank Allah. Spend the next month in the Masjid.

On a slightly different note, don't you laugh when you hear about near-death experiences as told by gaalada? "I saw a white light"....Walk towards it, walk towards it!

OG_Girl   

Moti, are you ok there? I really don't know whatever you are joking or serious. But thank Allah you are fine.The worse thing is that you are alone there and would take ages the family to know if anything happens to you.

Just be safe and Allah ma3ak.

Salam

Castro   

I think you can escape death. Sure. Heart attack --> CPR. Internal bleeding --> surgery. Asphyxia --> oxygen tank. Any one of the above can and do lead to death. By simple and routine intervention, people escape death everyday. Think about it.

Alternatively, you can schedule an appointment with death. Homicide or suicide. Your choice.

I once asked an imaam in the mosque about death and if that really meant he or she that commits suicide is breaking god's schedule. Well, after about 30 minutes of what seemed like loud symphony in my ears, I left without understanding a word. I still don't.

LOL@Zephy. White light, eh? I don't know. There seems to be a concensus on such descriptions. Of course, those who see these lights are prolly the same ones ubducted by aliens a year earlier. I've not made up my mind on that.

OG MOTI, sorry to hear you went through such an ordeal, Allhamdullilah your safe.

I had such an experience a couple years back too.We got hit by a trailer in the morning traffic heading for the airport and suddenly the driver swayed the car, we rammed into the trailer which ws on our left, First Boom, second boom third then we hit the railings. I wasnt driving was in the passenger seat in the front and I was lucky to be alive as the officer said due to the fact the car was a Honda Civic had a thick peice of metal (Dont know its name) between the door. The car was a total wreck, still wonder how I got out without a broken hipjoint or a neck injury Alhamdullilah, well I missed my plan to heathrow but I was alive, still breathing. The driver, my cousin after the ordeal was so emotionally upset took him like 3-4 months to touch a steering wheel. He always saw the accident. Alhamdullilah last time I saw him he was driving and back to his normal self.

Can we escape death ? I dont think so if its meant to be it happens yani if its your time you're a goner. We can come near to death by living through ordeals,(accidents,suicides,surgeries) what is important is to prepare ourselves for a better tommorrow(Yamul Akhirah) increase Good amal and be grateful to be alive.

OG Moti   

Thanx guy, but as I said I was totally fine, and I am a believer of Allah, and I know I am here because it wasn't my time, Og_girl i am serious, the kid who was driving the moto skated on his face on a rough road for about few meters, and he lost his face and his brain was out of his head, I was effected emotionally out of feeling sorry for him, and not because I was in shock as Juxa said, because I see it all the time. and this is my four time to have a moto accident, but this was was big time serious

Even today my western friends were still talking how I did escaped death, I end up arguing with them that no one escapes, it is just was not my time, some stupidly asked then why the other two are dead “assuming my driver was dead too cause he seriously looked bad when they took him to the hospital†and I wasn’t, again I answered her it wasn’t my time.. Anyway most people in Cambodia die because of motos. They are the worse drivers in the world since there are no requirements to drive a car, and majority of drivers don’t even have driving license.

I got use to it, ooh boy, this country is a young nation, meaning majority are under 16 years old, and they are dying everyday because of stup1d traffic accidents. And the roads don’t help either, imagine they cheat on the asphalt they put on the roads and mix it with cement and sand. In few days the roads start to have big holes.

Anyway I don’t like helmets but it seems I need to buy one.. many foreigners had to go home after bad traffic accident, I will just keep low profile and tell moto drivers to “Yuud Yuud†meaning slow down in Khmer language..

So who says you can actually escape death, I guess Fidel thinks so, who agrees with me and who agrees with me.. ;) express your opinion, justify it and be safe inshaAllah

PEace

Baluug   

Kufaars always use that kind of terminology...."escaped death","cheated death","kicked death in the balls" :D

But the reality is that no one can escape death.If you didn't die in that accident,OG_Moti,then you didn't "escape" death,it's just that death wasn't coming for you.But try telling that to billions of gaalo

Diamante   

Escape death?

I don't think so.

However, I do believe that you can come damn near close to it. Coming that close and not dying, it's a powerful thing. In a split second you see your whole life go past you, yet you're still there. It's scary

Moti, be glad.

OG Moti   

Guys Thanx all again.. and today I am going out to buy a helmet, WOL thanx sister smile.gif sharing with me your experience.. but yes I do believe no one can escape death, it wasn't just my time.. and it is a gaalo thing saying i cheated death... Allah kariim

Best wishes and long happy islamic free of fear life for all of you..

PEaCE

You should take that experience as a warning and lesson in life Moti. Life is so short and can be cut off in the blink of an eye. Pray that you are alive and do something good to show appreciation. And don't ever forget how close you were to losing it all.

Salaam

P.S. Alhamdulliah you escaped. I wish a speedy recovery for the rest.