Sign in to follow this  
CinnamonBark

Salutations, Comrades.

Cara.   

Originally posted by CinnamonBark:

Oh, well, I'm a girl. Although, I wouldn't hit on me if I were you; I'm sixteen. You don't want to be showcased on
To Catch a Predator
, do you?

Dabshid thinks it's an awards show...

Geeljire, that's true. I think it's because baseball has way more jargon than other popular sports. Most are about two opposing teams on opposite sites of a rectangular field, and the object of the game is to somehow get the ball to your opponent's side. There's only so much you can do to complicate that. But baseball (and cricket I suppose) is entirely different in structure, and lends itself to metaphors and analogies. But the euphemisms is what sells it for me :D

Dabshid wanted to make a home run but Castro struck him out.

Som@li   

16!, oo meesha caruurahana ma loo ogol yahay,

Cinnamon, Welcome to SOL again, and you don’t have any reason to worry, Just watch out of Curdan-Dhadhis Castro, He is on the suspected list. smile.gif

Cara I really like your analogies here :D , Can we play a baseball game again? ;)

money   

welcome cinnamon (hale..kan shaahs lagu darsado)...And the person who asked your gender could have little bit used logic: Would a dude call himself a cinnamon? unless his feminine side is that dominant....and if that was the case..then the Labeebshe label would have been more opportune...

As for the age-ism discrimination, this is an egalitarian forum ...that is true to the real essence of our old-age pastoral democracy and egalitarian nomadic society...hence the name of the forum ...camel milk threads. When gathering was adjourned to discuss communal matters and affairs, none was excluded and camel mil was served to the participants. So welcome and hoo haruub caano geel ku soo dhowoow!!

Baluug   

LOL Leave it to the old men to turn this introduction thread into a pervert-fest :D

Welcome to SOL Cinnamon, and hopefully we haven't turned you away yet. :D

Paragon   

^What do you need male newbies for? ;) This place is teeming already.

Originally posted by Cadaan:

LOL Leave it to the old men to turn this introduction thread into a pervert-fest
:D

Welcome to SOL Cinnamon, and hopefully we haven't turned you away yet.
:D

Nope. It ain't happening Cadaanka icon_razz.gif .

Welcome dear girl, welcome.

Johnny B   

Yeah, Where are the (young) male newbies?

Malika and i like same things ....

ehem... not what u think you dirty minds.

Oh,

Welcome Cinnamon, and if you're a young commy chick

who will paint SOL red with the happening hipster( Castro), i'm more than willing to be held as the brush. ;)

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

First and Foremost GREETINGS all the way from the mother continent and WELCOME aboard to this mental institution called Somaliaonline or SOL for short.

There are bunch of lunatics and mentally unstable people found here and in due time you'll get to know them one by one…some will be friends with you while some will become your foes just for the sake of it...some will be your gossip and xanka pals others will be your information recourse and will give you the map of the hidden treasure that's known as PM (Private Messaging) and before long you will know the names of all the girls and the boys that ay u caleemo ruxayaan and last but not least some will be an irritation to you like a summer sneeze and will get under your skin any given moment and I'm sure you'll get used to it all and the sooner you do the better it will be for all after all we're all bunch of lunatics with taste for new blood.

Stay away from guys like me as we work for Ministry of Boredom of SOL and we only offer confusion and never solution...as you can imagine we have a life time ban from the intellectual's dome firmly stamped on our foreheads because we refused to believe that we are mentally unstable like them as we couldn't understand why we would need to argue with an unknown being that only exists inside a monitor and we never get bothered by what some one that we don't even know exists have to say so we argue with our shadows instead simply because we took the saying "take some one of your own size" literally to the heart and for us the next best thing is our shadow...and oh yeah we also steer clear from the ladies as we found out that they are nothing but trouble and we believe being a SOL member is trouble enough in itself.

Stay away from the 19 year old girls (in truth they are 39) and for your own sake stay miles away from the single ones for they see you as a new threat to them and until they figure out your weakness or better your martial status expect to be picked on daily or even ganged upon after all every Zulu Female wants to show the new member of the pride that she's indeed the Alpha Female.

And that was me Guduudane Guurguurte Guurdiid Galac Gaabow Gasiirow Gaban Garbaduub giving you all the low down and dirty shame of this site LIVE from my office in the ministry of Propaganda iyo Geedaha next to the office of midget malnutrition just opposite of the monkey business office that is on the left side of the building which is right side just before you reach jikin business lounge where the ministry of lies and daydream is situated but before it was on 8th floor behind the ministry of backbiting that was over the ministry of booto iyo handed office which is now under the ministry of kud iyo kir offices...are you with me? now do you want me to give you direction to the office of ministry of xanka including who's folling who?....Back To You Ms Qorfe.

Peace, Love & Unity.

^^^ :D:D

welcome CinnamonBark!

Originally posted by CinnamonBark:

Thanks!

Paragon, Dabshid, I'm from Maakhir too.

No more Maakhirians please! the quota has been filled! :D:D

Malika   

Johnny B,Hur utmaning du! JAG er nej vagga rycka till sig , nu vi skal se sätta till rätta den här den Somalia väg. Du vill vara nöd till å betala jag xaal. icon_razz.gif

BOB;WoooW!..You just scared the girl away!.She was told this is where the sane Somalis hang,after that long,long welcome speech she is going to wonder if she was lied to.. :D:D

Chimera   

Welcome to the forum sister! and yeah things go very slowly over here, it can be annoying at times cause there many interesting topics you want to discuss but you don't want to end up having your name all over the board( and then usually a person will ask you if you have a 'life')

enjoy!