Sign in to follow this  
Curly

I should be...BUT?!

Curly   

I should be revising for a exam I have tomorrow but I'm on SOL wasting my time! :(

So what is it that you should be doing but you're not and why?!

(I know this is not one of the most inventive or one of the best thought out topics ever but...OH WELL!!!)

OG_Girl   

Don't be sad sweetie, you are not alone. I should be studing and I am here wasting time I really need... my exams are in 10 days from now .

other thing I should do is cleaning my dirty room ... I haven't clean it in week :(

Mom so pissed off from that.

Salaam

PS:Admin where is my Signature, is not showing :confused:

Miriam1   

Umm same here Og-Girl...getting my room up to shape....lord....i wish there was a machine that could just clean the mess....there are far more important things...

And...going to the library...to read.....

NGONGE   

I should be working but I’m not. Four full hours of NGONGE’s finest work should be more than enough for them. Now, now it’s time for my afternoon siesta.

I heard gabdhaha hadda joga are very lazy..me not an exemption either. but man i gotta change my ways..or else i will be............

i should be relaxin playin footie in this nice weather yet am here, tryin back door's of all things :D to see how the nomads are and what they getting up to.

Btw curly i wont worry to much (relatively speaking of course)

Your just beating a well Troden Path ;)

Sue,

What? Ppl actually revise for exams? Why wasn't I informed? To think I didnt need to sleep with anyone to get a good grade after all! redface.gifredface.gif :mad:

N.O.R.F   

i shud be staying away from this site while at work, i shud be getting 8hrs sleep every night, i shud be visiting family, i shud be saving money, i shud wash the car, i shud stop being rude to ppl i dont know, i shud stop rushing,,,,,,,

but eff it, why change? smile.gif

NGONGE   

Should be staying away from this site while at work? Yarko mala xummad ba haysa! :eek:

I change my clotes everyday by ka si daran :eek: