Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

mystrious emails

Nazra   

I'm a student, so i have to go to the hospitals to gain clinical experience. (in a surgical ward this time)

It was my first week. I thought i will do okay, until i saw this hot young new graduate of medical school.(Distraction Identified already). He has been working in the ward for one year. He's blonde, 25 and hoooooot.

All the students love him, all his patients adore him and he's just so good at what he does.

Me.... I run away from him.

But i will never forget that day when he went to lean over me to pick up a patients file in the office, we were so close.

Tip: To find out if someone likes you, when you lean towards them...

1)if they move they don't like you

2)and if they don't they do like.

(Gurlz, this is for the guyz) ;)

Walahi i have never seen any man made like that. I was dying for him walahi. It was quite unusual and everyone knew.

In the hospital they call him "pretty boy".

Walahi i became obsessed to the point i would marry him if he asked. Talk about love at first sight with a white guy. What is wrong with me??? It was only movie stars.

You might be thinking what has this got to do with the topic????

I have a confession to make, the guy left last week (thurday at 4pm, how can i forget), i didn't have the chance to say goodbye, i was conviced he was gonna ask me out and convert.

Me and the girls always talk about how smart, and how hot he was.

Anywayz i lost him :( and thought maybe i should google his name. What do you know??? he happens to be the president of the medical student association. I knew what uni he graduated from and counted back the year he started.

I don't want to say his name, he might google his name and find out that IT WAS me after all.

Luckly alot of stuff came up... and his email was one of them. I find out that he is the organiser of the website for new doctors(new graduates) he is in his second year. His webiste job: aims to keep doctors in the country before they do one year here and go overseas.

I even got his results on da net. I know his ID number :D He was ranked quite well smile.gif .

Long story cut short...

I created a new email, emailed him confessing my love, and admiration for him. I should have saved the letter lol. Was i crazy or what??? i wrote this last saturaday i think the 10th. My name was "Amy" hehehe. he replied saying: "thank you, who are you".

:( That was a strong dose of beauty for me, I love beauty and being intelligent tops t all.

Now i feel so sad, i hope to see him one day.

Yum Yum and Yum he was like brad bitt but HOTTER!

Rudy, it might be some somali gurl you know. All ladies think the same. hehehehe

There's a hint

Sky   

^^ You talk too much garbage my dear. Adminow , please my dear old chap ban those that are lowering the quality of the SOL fora.

^As opposed to googling a warlord, GIVING us a biography of a killer,a looter and a menace to society?dedicating an entire thread to him?[Mind you, you were doing it out of spite,becoz apparently hes not your warlord]. Dude. That was GARABAGE

Anyway;In my humble opinion, I would rather listen/read and start my morning with a young dhoocil(no offence Nazra) confessing her love for some dr,its more amusing,interesting and has all the kick to a great love story and frankly speaking,at-least her googling of a dr could lead to something positive in the long term:Procreating smart kids.

What could I possibly gain from knowing that some freaking warlord was given promotion coz his wife was from some region controlled by his boss? Nada! Zip! Zilch!; the only thing that comes out of that is HATE; at least Nazra could be loved by some Dr. :mad:

Sky   

Oh Brown I'm terribly sorry, you must have mistaken me with someone who gives a shit about your 'humble opinion'.

Bear in mind old boy that when you speak, speak of profound things. Something entirely absent in your line of debating and reasoning. The beforementioned thread was some inside information I desired the nomad members to know, as to realise that the man they cheer for isn't a gentleman of heroic stature at all. I'll cease, for I probably have lost you and your limited ability of grasping a simple message a solid few seconds ago. It probably explains why you enjoy reading dhoocil chitchat with the utmost delight as much as you do.

Again, your humble opinion means nothing to anyone, sorry to burst your bubbles. Good luck with observing how this young dhoocil (Nazra my sincere apologies) procreates, as you put it, with an infidel. What an exciting life you have there my dear old boy.

I believe I'm done here.

J.Lee   

^Pucker up buttercup,and kiss the uppercut dheh. Git ER done. :D

Here is my 1 cent;

I was naïve and impressionable- mind you I was never that-when I first realized men like to stalk me. Seriously, at first I was delighted for if I was to validate my existence by how men, beautiful men in particular liked following me around unnoticeably in a dark lit area with scant any life forms around then my existence would indeed be irrefutable like I wish it to be at times.

Even as I now recall those days of indecent innocence a smile lights up my face like it’s lightened within me as if my organs were a turn switch and my veins were bolts of unformulated electric currents waiting to explode like a volcano prone to eruption without-or with if you are willing to find out- a moments notice.

Oh and I do smile so wide I fear my face is bound to crack like a false impression of a concrete that is until I remember that dreadful day when it all came crashing down on me. The man I noticed mostly who liked to unnoticeably stalk me was not who I believed him to be, that is a stalker. At first I couldn’t believe it, for the thought that I might be wrong never occurred to me, I mean how could it Gosh! I watch the lifetime channel.

Well, I watched it enough to know he had all the tendencies, and mannerisms of a skilled stalker though I felt slighted at not being his first victim- keep in mind nobody likes to be or be with a sloppy second- I was just happy that I was a victim. My pseudo stalker was actually a modern day Sir Galahad. How do I know this you might be wondering-and if you’re not well ,you are just wasting your time if you read after this sentence. However, I do advise you proceed.

Turns out the stalker back when he was in my English class-which he had dropped apparently- had noticed a notebook that I had left behind. A notebook of a blown up picture of me with the term HOT STUFF written across in front off it. He tried to give it to me several times before his former class began but I was never on time for the said class, and he had a class of his own he couldn’t be late to unlike I for he lacked- he observed- my careless attitude toward maintaining good attendance. However, I feel the need to defend myself I don’t have a careless attitude, I could careless but I do have a penchant for disobeying forms of authority which teachers are in my sacred opinion. Disobedience, civil or otherwise, is like a drug I can’t help but want to be addicted to. I don’t have any qualms about admitting that, I’m a frigging addict, and I do boldly embrace this weakness of mine with open and close arms depending on my mood, and the time of the month.

Anyway, after he had realized his attempts of being the good Samaritan were futile, he noticed that I left the school around 8:00 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays which was coincidently when he left the premises also. He tried- to no Vail- give me my notebook back but every time he came after me I would walk a little faster even run a little sometimes until I reached my car in which I then keyed the ignition and driven out of the lot with a speed Florence would envy if she was alive today , and her nose or rather her lungs hadn’t succumbed to the pungent smell of death.

The moral of this unfinished story is; everybody and nobody is a potential stalker. Due to that fact, the only mysteries I like are the ones found in a book, how can a it be found in a book you might be wondering- or maybe not- well, numbskull that is the mystery.

Figure it out.

Sky   

Originally posted by Brown:

********Please respect others************

My boy, coulnd't you keep it civilised and sophisticated. Obviously it was too much to ask for this old manchild.

The woman lambasted me with emails of vivid conviction. Logically, it would be much to my delight as kindness in kind is a virtue much to the delight of the few, yet to the dismay of the many that rarely descends upon the congregating flock despite the yearning of the mass for the said object. Therein in that divine moment, the structured structure of my brain transgressed as I did not find her as attractive as she was before. She robbed me from my hunting instinct, by presenting herself as a young, bewildered wildebeest sacrificing itself for the remaining millions of wildebeests before the majestic lioness. Much to the delight of the stomach, satisfaction is far sought after and absent. It simply doesn't taste as good as it does when drained with a mix of your sweat and her blood.

Eh? What's this gibberish then, SKY? Have you suddenly tranferred to Oxford Uni, or something?

Sky   

Originally posted by Aeronwen:

Eh
? What's this gibberish then,
SKY
? Have you suddenly tranferred to Oxford Uni, or something?

Oh mi lady, with the utmost rarity one feasts his eyes upon irreproachably written posts that smells as though it was penned down with ultimate perfection.

Originally posted by Sky:

quote:Originally posted by Brown:

********Please respect others************

My boy, coulnd't you keep it civilised and sophisticated. Obviously it was too much to ask for this old manchild.
Maya Wallahi; I thot it was quite civil, i mean i was kinda harsh[understandably of coz sky,come on we dealing with you here ;) ] and all that,Laakin i will def respect Admin's Opinion. Anyway i was grumpy that morning and i really apologise sky.

To Admin; I apologise sir!. What can Brown do for you? :D

king_450   

Well Rudy i think it is time to take break , all of sudden u can't even get in peace through your Prvt room! anyway Y'all miss the hard core reality here, Mr Rudy is about to publish the "Pic" a serious "Pic" which will follow after this announcement.

Rudy i thought u were married dude what is going on or u were slacking on us?

Nazra   

Brown, You sound like an old spinster. How scary!

How old are ya??? :confused:

His hot, white and so what?

I think James blake is hot too. Got any comments??? :D i might sign up in website... hehehe