Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

mystrious emails

Janna   

Originally posted by Sky:

^^ You talk too much garbage my dear.
Adminow
, please my dear old chap ban those that are lowering the quality of the SOL fora.

Sky, perhaps you need to get away from Somaliaonline. It did me some good.

Sky   

Originally posted by Brown:

Maya Wallahi; I thot it was quite civil, i mean i was kinda harsh. Understandably of coz sky,come on we dealing with you here

What is that supposed to mean? Why does everybody think that I'm some kind of boogieman?

SOL is full with frightened sissies if you ask me. icon_razz.gif

Lexus

So evidently you have put a Machiavellian sheme on us when you declared your 'departure' some days ago. To look how much you would be missed? Well don't think that I missed you, I was just being kind. Had I made such a topic, damn it, it would be 9 pages long full with grieving nomads. :D

So please Lexus, do leave this time, not because you have 'exams', as if we all don't. Leave, because everybody is laughing at you. :D

PS. Hoogaa, since when did you have Moderator status Rahima? :eek: :D

Originally posted by Sky:

Had I made such a topic, damn it, it would be 9 pages long full with grieving nomads.
:D

Grieving out of happiness? :D

PS. Hoogaa, since when did you have Moderator status Rahima? :eek:

Be afraid...be very afraid. :D:D

Rahima, I think you need to make a grand entrance... why dont u delete Sky and call him 'a punk'? It will be the kinda of publicity you need to let every1 know you're here. :D

Sky   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

Be afraid...be very afraid.
:D:D

Rahima, I think you need to make a grand entrance... why dont u delete Sky and call him 'a punk'? It will be the kinda of publicity you need to let every1 know you're here.

7 of Nine Try me! :cool: My martyrdom will cause public outrage throughout SOL. It won't have its desired effect. You'll turn me into a symbol of freedom.

LoL@Symbol of freedom. Don’t let your buddies in the fadhi-ku-dirir section hear you say that.

But you’re right. Your spicy character adds some oomph to the fora that is SOL. smile.gif

Sky   

^^^ Why thank you, my sentiments exactly.

Now let's just hope the new Mod won't execute your marvellous idea to silently liquidate me. :D

^^ This is classic.

Sky is becoming quite hilarious these days. I have to admit you made me laugh with the “liquidate†comment. Mind you Rahima is sharpening her sword. Once she comes back, hell will break loose on here.

You can run Sky, but you can’t hide.

Rahima   

^ I joke you not.

No, as in shankaroon was joking ;) .

Rahima, I think you need to make a grand entrance... why dont u delete Sky and call him 'a punk'? It will be the kinda of publicity you need to let every1 know you're here.

Mind you Rahima is sharpening her sword. Once she comes back, hell will break loose on here.

lol :D , Sorry guys but I can’t deal with any more threats. I think I’ll find some other way to make that grand entrance and in the meantime put the sword back in the shed ;) .

Rahima   

Oh must you woman! Is this the thanks i get for my cousinly kindness? :rolleyes:

Allow me to retract my input, go ahead unleash as you see fit icon_razz.gif