Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

mystrious emails

i saw this email in my inbox... from someone called lisa!

email one:

To: Rudy****.com

Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 17:38:07 -0400 (EDT)

Subject: hi hi

[i missed you so much. I cant wait to talk to you.

love!]

Just ignored it since this is like a dime a dozen in the net

2nd email:

Hello Rudy,

Give me your number i want to call you. I have some important business to discus with you. So i would like to you to give me your cell number. You wont be disappointed. I'll tell you that mcuh

I am in LA.......... what's your cell number. Please hurry up i have some to tell you. Come on

--------

Now here is my question! do yall smell a xalimo here? i do... she saying her name is Hodan from Ottawa

i just replied to her and wating for her reply or phone call!

Have u folks heard of any runaways from Ottawa lately..! i betchaya shes one!

i dont dunno what u just said there! but also, to ans your pm, i am in la not lascaanod! where the hell is lascoond!

ask me about anything to the south of jowhar and i will fill u in!! :confused:

I was kidding up there before,Damn.......Okaaaaay

Anyways the whole point of a PM is it is a Private message...Remind me to inform the whole general forum before I ask you a simple question next time redface.gif

Los Angeles as in U.S.A right?...Well the reason I was confused was many people call Laas Caanood,L.A maa garatey walaal?.....To answer your question Laas Caanood is in waqooyi galbeed....Sool region up north...Man I miss it.

I'm out.

Naku-Penda;Hello my fellow insomniac....No I didn't think he would air out my gogarad like that sistergirl lakiinse I guess I found out the easy way.It could have been some provocative PM...Imagine what would have happened then lol.

Cant sleep......Counted sheep.....Insomnia is hitting me deep! :mad:

Nephissa   

Can't sleep before midnight(hard habit to break.) Man I wake up every morning feeling like I've been punched repeatedly while I've slept. :mad:

You were on your 500's for what seemed like ages miya? :confused: Mabruuk nevertheless sis.

I'm gonna turn this computer off and try and get some sleep......(It's almost 5 am!) :(

Rudy I'm soooo not sorry for derailing your thread Mister Whippy....Psst.....you can thank me later ninyow...Not through PM though (Public message) LoooooL

Baluug   

Originally posted by rudy:

2nd email:

Hello Rudy,

Give me your number i want to call you. I have some important business to discus with you. So i would like to you to give me your cell number. You wont be disappointed. I'll tell you that mcuh

I am in LA.......... what's your cell number. Please hurry up i have some to tell you. Come on

--------

Maaaaaan Rudy ,you becoming like Lexus,posting fake love letters in SOL

SOL the extension of the isolated nomads, at least that’s what the technology determinists would argue – the recreation and reorganizing of the self to new technologies which bring about new social experiences, personas and attributed personalities. Truly this is the Global Village Mr. MaLuhan was telling us about, I mean you got girls hunting you down from Ottawa to LA.

Rudy I say if the demands are authentic embrace them, but I thought you was married?

Janna   

What can I say?

Me and Rudy are loved!

**Sings** Must be love, love, love...Rudy and Lexy are loved

Rudy,

Find out more about this run away and send her back to her family. :D

Sky   

Rudy you are not the only one my dear boy. I too, have received emails a while ago from this girl from Montreal. She is beautiful, absolutely stunning, in a state that all that came out of me while chatting were typos of the worst kind. If I didn't get a hold of myself immedeately she would believe that I was an utter fool, a dimwit if you may.

The woman lambasted me with emails of vivid conviction. Logically, it would be much to my delight as kindness in kind is a virtue much to the delight of the few, yet to the dismay of the many that rarely descends upon the congregating flock despite the yearning of the mass for the said object. Therein in that divine moment, the structured structure of my brain transgressed as I did not find her as attractive as she was before. She robbed me from my hunting instinct, by presenting herself as a young, bewildered wildebeest sacrificing itself for the remaining millions of wildebeests before the majestic lioness. Much to the delight of the stomach, satisfaction is far sought after and absent. It simply doesn't taste as good as it does when drained with a mix of your sweat and her blood.