Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

Younger Wife=Marital Bliss

Tuujiye   

XiinFaniin aka Fagax! hade ha isku qaldin experience iyo caqli..islaan 47 jir ahi wey soo cago canbaareysatay oo tan 23 jirta ahi lama ag keeni karo... laakiin 23 jir gabar ahi oo aad u caqli badan wee jiraan specialy hadii ee tahay ayeeyo koris...

and I think this myth about girls being mature earlier than boys waa sheeko... dhibka hada jira oo caruurteyna heysta waxeeba u badan yihiin xaga gabdhaha..caqli maa fiish uu noqday!!

Xiin Say walaahi crew anaa ka danbeeye ii dhaaf saaxiiboo la'aantood abaar waaye!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by Castro:

They're a product of their environment and are no less mature than their peers of other backgrounds. And as they were probably born in the Diaspora, they are likely under 20 years old (if not much younger). Those not of their age who hang around them are bona fide child molesters.

If we measure the say-wallahi group how they fare in comparison with their peers with similar backgrounds, I am sure we would discuss immaturity in a totally different way. For judging immaturity in the context of Somali marriage and womanhood in general is completely different than how a midwestern girl’s behavior would be judged. Again the say-wallahi group are in a immature age group.

As for the old ones hunting in the Minnesota Malls, I let good Ducaysane defend himself here :D . I am sure he disagrees with your pone fide child molester comment.

Tuujiyye, adiga waan kuu daayey kooxdaas ninyahow

I wonder how and where our old Max attained the power? Last time i checked he was a victim of the culture wars between the resurgent Islamic values and the diminishing western values.

Castro   

^^^ I hear ya awoowe.

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

Xiin Say walaahi crew anaa ka danbeeye ii dhaaf saaxiiboo la'aantood abaar waaye!!!

Need I say more?

War calafka iyo the marital bliss is down to wax Rabbi qoray. This age garbage that the socalled experiment is suggesting, take it with a burrell of salt.

dumarka inla caayyaa reeban. in laga sheekeeyyaase waa aqoon

All we did here is that some of us recomended older girls, while others including you prefer young ones for marriage

The secret to a happy marriage for men is choosing a wife who is
smarter
and at least five years younger than you, say UK experts.

Marriageable!! war macquula ah waaye

...if the wife was five or more years older than her husband, they were more than three times as likely to divorce than if they were the same age.

Laf ka weyn ma maqli jirino way ku jabisa, hee sidi o kale waye naag kaa weyn lama hayn karo, acuudka! :D

The researchers studied interviews of more than 1,500 couples who were married or in a serious relationship.

Five years later, they followed up 1,000 of the couples to see which had lasted.

Now lets rephrase that above quote and in somali context this time. Let us say researchers studied interviews of more than 1000 somali couples who were married and five years later, they followed up all of the somali couples to see which had lasted. All lasted? what would you guys think in percentage? I think only 40% of them survived 10% of that 40% are on the brink of devorce as we speak now :D

Somali marriage's life cycle: 10 yrs is our silver jubilee, 15 waa la isku raagayba our golden jubilee, 20 yrs ...waaw! the diamond jubilee, 25 yrs war-hanala-kala-jiido jubillee, 30 yrs no-comment-cafiyo-masabax-jubilee! :D:D