Sign in to follow this  
Abaay Heylay

can you??

Buuxo   

I am not sure,i was meaning to search hadiths on this ,i was told that the guy has right to ask to see any prospective wifey's face, arms/hands(altho nothing is hidden these days, ilaahay hana cafiyo) and even hair ,but wasn't sure .

I am wondering if niqaabis show their faces to their prospective husbands.

What if the "prospective groom" wants to look the other hair as well, I mean "downtown" in pre-nikaax? Is it allowed? :D

Jokes aside, the answer of the thread's original question, I hope, is this. Or tan.

Remember, what you read online is not always from authentic sources, and some sites also mislead and misquote, in order to lead you into their sectic beliefs. So be careful there.

Remember, what you read online is not always from authentic sources, and some sites also mislead and misquote, in order to lead you into their sectic beliefs. So be careful there.

What about the site you suggested is it safe? Should we consider this one to be the saved one? :D

Baluug   

Originally posted by Buuxo:

I am wondering if niqaabis show their faces to their prospective husbands.

I heard they do. You're gonna live together for the rest of your lives, so you'd better know at least what she looks like before you take the plunge!! :D

The soon-to-be-the-husband has the right to see everywhere in the woman's body.

He doesn't have to ask though ,,, it is allowed him to sneak and do some Khaawisaad in her private room or the shower ,,,, :D .... She is allowed to show him her hair if he asks ,,,, but there are other parts he has to see for himself without asking.

-Lily-   

JB that is the most ridicules thing I read, I take it you're joking?

Juwairiah, I think this refers to face only although I'm not sure.

LIly, i'm not joking. I did research on the issue years ago and i remember how the Ulimah talked about the issue. I'm just stating here my opinion.

Malika   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

The soon-to-be-the-husband has the right to see everywhere in the woman's body.

He doesn't have to ask though ,,, it is allowed him to sneak and do some Khaawisaad in her private room or the shower ,,,,
:D
.... She is allowed to show him her hair if he asks ,,,, but there are other parts he has to see for himself without asking.

^^Your joking!!! Is he marrying the hair or the person? In Islam,[if we are talking in strictly Islamic stance]There should not be a meeting without supervision,the meeting should be more focused on their compatibility[personality,ideas,views and principals]..No touching,using seductive language etc, anything that would cause fitna.The conduct of Haya,should be observed too...

I know it sounds alien to our generations,whom had learned a different way of courting.But dont you agree that one should marry someone based on their compatibility of mind,personality and principles then based it purely on looks?

-Lily-   

Malika, old or new courting, I don't see how you can marry someone to whom you are not intensely attracted to.

JB ma khafiiftay ninyahow wher in the world did you hear you can spy on her in the shower assuming your not joking ???

The way I have heard it is that ... women have a arsenal of tools that make them appear different sometimes .. anyone who has seen a xalimo before/after a wedding knows what im talking about .... you see a xalimo who is average in the looks dept... but when she gears up for a wedding your shocked every single time by the transformation.

since physical attraction is a big part of guur it is only fair to us simple minded faaraxs to see the real deal this is assuming that all other issues have been handled compatibility etc.

a scenarios which this is beneficial is ... you have this xalimo is beautiful from what you can see ... but when you ask to see her legs it is a different shade from her face & hands it is good to catch this kind of stuff early on

In Islam,[if we are talking in strictly Islamic stance]

what do you mean abut strictly Islamic stance ?? ,,,,

I know some of the Ulimahs have the same opinion of yours but others went far to say he is allowed to see her from the top to the toes. There is a Hadith that Omer Bin Khaddab sat near the door where a woman who he wanted to marry will take, he then lifted her clothes up where he can see her legs ,, she was shocked and said "if it wasn't you i would beat you" ,,,,

Aaliyyah   

Juwairiah your future husband isn't your muhrim, he is just a prospective husband. Which allah yaclam if you even gonna marry him right?

So, no he is not allowed to see your hair. You can show him after the meher...what is the rush? :D