Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

NEVER TRUST GIRLS

THIRD: I HAVE A GOLD FISH... Maxa iga galay hada girlfriend qabtid? indho adeyg...

:D:D I believe AT&T is hyperventilating since he is not used to NOT being pursued icon_razz.gif

SA,

I second that. If one cannot be trusted arround super, duba attractive peepz, then one needs to be evaluated closely :rolleyes: . I once heard a girl say she doesnt bring her boyfriend around her super attractive girlfriends in fear of something sinister transpiring between ehem..them :eek: And I ofcourse(being very innocent and :confused: )asked "what about the rest of the superattractive girls in the world"?

Malika   

^LOL..That reminds me of a lady,as soon as her husband comes in,if she was with other ladies.She throws them gabasaroo waa weyn to cover..or she quickly shove them in another room..Lol As if the man is blind when he is out and about..LOL

Lol. Oh, but I have also witnessed a strange behavior in one of my acquintances; She would dress like she is going on a photoshoot when a girlfriend is bringing a man around for introduction. I mean, it looks like she is trying very hard to outdo her friend or something. People like that might make a girl nervous, I assume.

ANWAR   

:D:D I believe AT&T is hyperventilating since he is not used to NOT being pursued icon_razz.gif

SA,

[/QB] O YOU THINK SOO :D:D

Malika   

Choc

That is sad, honestly..I mean,how pathetic is that?..I never understood those kind of women really,why bother with someone else's man?..Illahi baa umadisaa badbadiye bisinka!

Choc

That is sad, honestly..I mean,how pathetic is that?..I never understood those kind of women really,why bother with someone else's man?..Illahi baa umadisaa badbadiye bisinka!

[/quote

I dont think she wants the men per se but rather the compliments as in "oh you have a gorgeous friend" :eek: Every now and then, one of her friends would make a comment about her liking more attention than them :( I mean why be friends with someone who is competing with you? :confused:

Paragon   

You know one can wrongly be suspected of captivating another without the fault of no one. Then someone sends someone to pull someone away from having an honest and harmless conversation with someone. It happens. :D

Originally posted by *ANWAR*:

I DONT KNOW BUT, I GET ANGRY WHEN I SEE THIS PICTURE :mad: :confused:

10721_172296435394_721705394_4263090_574

Why, because the little girl isn't holding your hand? ;):D

You know one can wrongly be suspected of captivating another without the fault of no one. Then someone sends someone to pull someone away from having an honest and harmless conversation with someone. It happens.

maybe someone was wrongly suspected THIS TIME but someone did something the other time that made a certain someone to send someone to monitor and probably snatch the someone in question before the someone repeats history icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Somalicentric.:

^^ Easy playa there is a thin line between gabdaha nacnacaa eh iyo kuwa xalwodha eh... haha
;)

I thought nacnac iyo xalwad labadaba in la muudmuudsado.no? :confused: :D