Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

3000 posts old

Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

Welcome to a Waterfall Party – amusing but pretty biting ;) (hope you can take the pinches).

I know you’re thrown off by the word ‘party’ in this holy and festive month, but I guarantee you its completely ‘xalaal’. Infact, we will make it so proper that we will reply in packs of 5 – 5 male replies followed by 5 female replies. Ha isku dhax yaacina hadaba, the free intermingling is not healthy. So come in, grab yourself a drink, a bite – courtesy of our head of catering NGONGE and lets commemorate the long and tiring efforts of one of SOL’s patrons.

She is sweet, idealistic but perhaps most striking of all, vehemently against Somali marriages. For years, she has amazed us with her wit, intellect and complete lack of apathy for the poor Somali man. Not a lot of people understand her wry sense of humour, but those that do are known to go into an epileptic fit.

Aeronwen, its good to see that you’re reached the 3000 mark and are the 3rd highest poster on this site. It confirms my hunch that you’ve nagging urge to twaddle. I’m not sure if this party is to congratulate you and tell you we enjoy your acerbic posts or to be kind and realistic and boot you out respectfully and tell you to get a real life…. Take your pick (or carefully analyse the attendees' responses icon_lol.gif).

Welcome once more and please help yourself to the hors d'oeuvres chaperoned by Pucca and Castro. No tips allowed.

partytime.gif

fest30.gif I am honoured to congradulate Aeronwen on this monumental accomplishment. She is a one of a kind trail blazer who has paved the path for us and broke many records on the way. Way to go dear. May we be blessed with many more tidbits of wisdom from you, I'A. :D

I didn't know if there was any competition in increasing ones posts so that others would respect based on the postings! How many of those posters I know are nothing but full of danbi iyo xasarad cidlo ah. Now I see the reason behind the many posts that dilute the quality of SOL.

smile.gif

Heh.

This is just another underhanded attempt to brand me as old. I won't fall for it, you hear? You can all take your congrats and superlatives and rightly stuff it up where the sun refuses to shine. *Shakes fist*

Oh and Alle-Ubaahne,

I have no doubt that your post count would have surpassed mine a long while ago had you no had your two previous usernames banned. I think they call it Infestation Control. ;)

NGONGE   

Aeronwen,

You old? NEVER! :D

I hear I was in charge of the food :D

Here is your cake, darlin', mind you don't dribble all over the floor now:

cake.gif

blow blow..

Originally posted by Aeronwen:

Oh and
Alle-Ubaahne

I have no doubt that your post count would have surpassed mine a long while ago had you no had your two previous usernames
banned
. I think they call it
Infestation Control
;)
[/QB]

At least this indicates how you took advantage the confinment you experienced as the result of Online addiction syndrome that many suffer here in SOL, except my likes. icon_razz.gif

Aeron,

Old? You? Naah! :D

This is just a small gethering to have you moved from that shelf to SOL's ancient monument's shelf.

Alle-ubaahne, gate-crashing my party miya? Do you work for the secret police? :D:D

NG, um...exactly where did you get that cake from? I don't like preservative-laden, supermarket-bought cakes. I dont know why the Watery-One put u in charge of the food. It is not like you are acquainted with kitchens.

Now, if you want to do me right, you'll order a freshly-made Almond and Cream cake from one of those exclusive French bakeries in Central London.

Libaan,

Yes, you are right. That's not a strong enough thanks. I think I can do a better job with a blow-torch. Iyara sug intaan soo raadinayo.

Muhammed,

faraskaygii weli 12 talaabo ma qaadin.

Faras, aa? Seems more like a lame donkey than a 'faras'.

Waterfall,

Nay, you lie. I'm far too important to be moved. The curator and I are close allies.

Alle-Ubaahne,

Sii carar intaanay dooni kaa tagin. The destination is Guantánamo Bay. I think you'll enjoy the solitude and cago-garaac. :rolleyes: