Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

3000 posts old

Foxy   

Aeronwen A.K.A Zeph.........Congratulations are in order for making your mark over the 3000 post point dear.....Good on You

cheers

Aeronway:

How sad its to brag about 3000 posts of no signifance when it comes to good deeds. They all exceedingly consist of xan, caay, yaan lagaa hadal badin, iyo faan, which my sister skillfuly practices daily.

I pray to the Almighty Allah, in the blessings of this month, to redeem your faults and all past mischeives. May He also guide yourself from straying to the world-wide web, and its implications. Aamiin

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Aeronway:

How sad its to brag about 3000 posts of no signifance when it comes to good deeds. They all exceedingly consist of xan, caay, yaan lagaa hadal badin, iyo faan, which my sister skillfuly practices daily.

War Yaa ileen tano Kale. Ina Adeer, Why are you tailing inanta?

Even if she has Gazzilion posts under her name, whats fifteen on you?. You don’t wanna congratulate the sister for her contributions, step out of the thread.

Also iLaahey Ka baq,its ramadan and quit labeling ppl what they are not. Of all the people in here, Aero is Not one to indulge in Xan & Cay. I have read almost all of her 3000 posts, and I have yet to find Xan & Cay. Matter of fact, am challenging you to bring 1 Xan & Cay in Aero's 3000 posts. It’s a challenge. Go on indulge yourself.

War Gabdhaha ka xishoo, nin weyn baa tahaye.

Foxy   
BY Brown

Matter of fact, am challenging you to bring 1 Xan & Cay in Aero's 3000 posts. It’s a challenge. Go on indulge yourself.

I am sorry to say this, but some ppl in here U cant challenge them in any thing, since they are reer seef labood by the second, they would have already labelled You with a capital Letter, before U have shared your piece of logical/rational arguement unless otherwise You were related to superman and You could hit them back with a super power come back.. :D:D

cheers

Originally posted by Brown:

quote:Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Aeronway:

War Yaa ileen tano Kale. Ina Adeer, Why are you tailing inanta?

Even if she has Gazzilion posts under her name, whats fifteen on you?. You don’t wanna congratulate the sister for her contributions, step out of the thread.

Also iLaahey Ka baq,its ramadan and quit labeling ppl what they are not. Of all the people in here, Aero is Not one to indulge in Xan & Cay. I have read almost all of her 3000 posts, and I have yet to find Xan & Cay. Matter of fact, am challenging you to bring 1 Xan & Cay in Aero's 3000 posts. It’s a challenge. Go on indulge yourself.

Its only the likes of such people who promote and encourage the spread of such bad behaviours/characters, when I indeed favor for an immaculate atmosphere of mutual brotherhood where every word counts, or against you, especially, when one knows the detriments of uttering non-sensical remarks in the promised Day! Keep going around, Mr. Brown, and help others multiply their efforts to qualify all the negative attributions! I know what you call the xishood is no different than dayuusnimo, and lack of sound conscience. But I assure you that I will not discontinue from discouraging my fellow nomads by showing and revealing the despicableness of what they embark at times. Does it work? it doesn't matter as long I am pinpointing the negative culture. What is so clear from your above remarks are elements of mere loyalistic impulses, which doesn't weight any importance. And if you think I am blind from the perpetual and easy to detect mischieves among the well-known nomads, than I guess you are trying to cover the sun with your poor palms.

Ramadan Kariim, adeer.

Castro   

^ You have exactly 16 days before I return to cut your nuts off and feed them to you. Enjoy.

Aeronwen, the queen of my SOL. You inspire me.

Back to hibernation.

underdog   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ You have exactly 16 days before I return to cut your nuts off and feed them to you. Enjoy.

Aeronwen, the queen of my SOL. You inspire me.

Back to hibernation.

Castro, here's a napkin...you have some brown stuff on your nose.

Originally posted by Castro:

Castro, i'm shocked, aghast and horrified by your reaction, alla-ubaahne is a serious, dignified and a valued member of our community. Its not his fault that he is prone to feverent outburts of damnation, afer all, who will protect the fabric of our moral constitution and our valued way of life.

His message is here to enlighter us and enrich our lives. His piety is as example we should all strive to fulfill.

STOIC   

Alle, your words are empty cant! I consider your remarks insulting.If you keep posting such remarks saaxiib, you will be opening a sniff of incredulity whenever we read your posts.

Ramathan Kareem, Y'all :cool: .

Interesting, all the integrationalists are present today, including the drink-writer, who normally shows up for serious confrontations. Did I hijack the topic? It only meant for correctional purposes and remind others the infamous legacy they left back. For Castro, I would say, bring what you get, for I am sure my non-voilence fasting approach of debating is going to strike you, with your scientific religiousity at work.

To my amazement, are all these happening, just because Alle-ubaahne has said something that nearly attempted to correct the downright stances of certain people who gained tremendous fame in their unacceptable manner of mandencities that were badly breeded by the stoogies in the house! Well, I know one thing they can do, that is to pool all their mechineries to produce an unceasing propoganda against what I stand for. Guess what, that will also increase my alliance and the strenght of my mission to transform this place of ultra-secularists into something that serves for Master.

smile.gif

Baashi   

Aerowen u rock lady! Keep the strong, articulate, and opinionated posts coming per favore.

I second widaay MMA...bring fab Barwaaqo :cool: back.

Its only the likes of such people who promote and encourage the spread of such bad behaviours/characters, when I indeed favor for an immaculate atmosphere of mutual brotherhood where every word counts, or against you, especially, when one knows the detriments of uttering non-sensical remarks in the promised Day! Keep going around, Mr. Brown, and help others multiply their efforts to qualify all the negative attributions! I know what you call the xishood is no different than dayuusnimo, and lack of sound conscience. But I assure you that I will not discontinue from discouraging my fellow nomads by showing and revealing the despicableness of what they embark at times. Does it work? it doesn't matter as long I am pinpointing the negative culture. What is so clear from your above remarks are elements of mere loyalistic impulses, which doesn't weight any importance. And if you think I am blind from the perpetual and easy to detect mischieves among the well-known nomads, than I guess you are trying to cover the sun with your poor palms.

Lol. Sxb I am not gonna waste my Sawm arguing with you. Sxbow the burden of proof was on you. I spoke from a personal point of view, a testamonial if you will.

I asked you to bring forth any evidence of Cay & Xan in Aeron's posts(3000 of them). You resorted to further name calling(Dayus et al). Ilaahey dambigeena haa dhaafo.

I merely asked you to refrain from labeling gabar muslimad ah, to xishood from gabar muslimad ah and not to label people for what they are not in the holiest of months.[if you still believe She has engaged in Xan & Cay, I will like to see it, for I havent Hadii Kale, You are in Dambi,Obviously].

If my Waano & Brotherly advice qualifies as " Help others multiply their efforts to qualify all the negative attributions! ", Then I am more than happy to do so.