Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Spill SOL beans, If u Click here!

Nazra   

Confession time. Share anything that you would like to. It must be associated with nomads who we love, like and loathe.

Maybe ur old nick, or somethin'.

I have a lot of confessions to make. :D

1) When I first registered here I thought the guy by the name 'somaliaonline president' was actually the owner of this site. It was a while until I came across him on Somalinet chat rooms, what a funny dude. When I told him that, he went along with it. :mad:

2) I had a huge crush on this guy by the name of shaqsi and he had this kool aviator (black cat). He was just impeccable. I know he's hot. He would be someone I like to get married to.

But he left :( . I was shy to reply to his posting or even mention his name. Isn’t that weird??? He is so intelligent :( , exactly what I am looking for :D . But I don't think I could engage in a conversation with him no matter what.

3) My first nickname here was hodanneey :cool: , and I think I’m the reason why wild cat left.

4)Mr Darman. Popular man. He annoyed me. I loved all his postings. But his attitude was so arrogant. I disliked him, I don't why. But I had something against him. Weird thing is, when he left... i missed him so much even though i disliked him i send him a goodbye pm (more like explaining why he left).

:rolleyes: I bet ya, every gurl here liked him. Sorry gurls, but i think he digged me. :D

It was funny when he did this topic based on his hotmail account and what messages that SOL nomads is likely to send him.(if someone knows what I am talking about then, plz post it) in here.

Anywayz, I did not have the chance to reply until a friend told me about weeks after he did it. Was I mad or what? I mean not having the chance to reply. But it was funny.

5) There is this nomad guy here now, he is so freaky, moody and weird. I can't stand his mood. He has been here from day one. He freaks me out. I think maybe it's his age or something'. He never jokes; he has his serious face on all the time.

Lighten up dude.

6) I hate ppl who take everything here personally, I guarantee you they will suffer from heart attack if they continue doing that. Take a chill pill.

They seem to be demanding, dateless and desperate. How scary!

Aaaaaah, i feel good now.

Nazra, you have been one busy girl, you bad girl you.

Good topic and good start.

I dislike 98.5% of SOL members, thats just given fact and vice versa, no love lost there.

I don't think you should bet on all girls liking darman, as I didn't know if he was a he/she 4sho, nor did I care and I am sure there are many girls that feel that way.

Now that you brought this topic up, I am beginning to wonder where the fella "mujahidiin" is @, he was a cool cat, if you are reading this "muhajidiin"wassuppppppppp.

I never had a crush on anyone here, and I don't plan to.

X from Wal-Mart is a cool a*s sista redface.gif , dawoco F*to kuus is just amazing smile.gif , Nova is just ridiculously funny :D , FF just kills me, Aorta is just Aorta(naa I stil don't know your handle name) redface.gif , and Jaylaani is a dear friend of mine and thats about the only folks I like, and ofcourse the 4 other members that I know in real life :eek: .

PS: I hate folks who bring up old topics out of boredom, I can't stand you all. Why can't you be creative like Nazra and come up with your own ideas, instead of bringing up a topic thats 3,4 yrs old?(you lot should learn a thing or two from Nazra)

When I first joined this site...I was hyperventilating out of joy (if there is such thing). In my boring little city...seeing a black face is as rare as camel meat at your local halaal shop. Im like 'yes!' finally a place to talk and exchange ideas with my somali family. *How innocent and naive I was*

SOL has cured me of my insanity. I still love you---but stay the heck away from me. :D

huh! so what sort of pills u taking! red one they bad, yellow ones they mellow, orange ones they make u talk in tongues!

purple 1s...u should not get on computer..they make type shyte u dont wanna say!...

just pepsi..! it makes 1 an airhead! check with dr phil, he fill u up!!

Saalixa   

^^^sometimes i think you always outa space man like up to the distant horizon man come back to the subject...

Nazra darman had interesting posts but i liked him just for that. I don't become attracted to ppl on the net just like that Na'mean, they have to be seen and real and i never associated with darman but missed his jokes and ideas. Like iam not those type of sisters that envisage alot na'mean?

My only confession is that i hate UNI life...sometime i feel like just taking a break and head for somalia a year or two. I need to make some waayo Arko and have a real dig of life.

But this lifestyle ain't allowing me to make the right choices and it isn't guaranteeing any aswell. So please make prayers for me when you prays next time ok. Have me in your heart for the sake of ALLAh.

Jazaka ALLAh

I will pray for all of you...

PS: I hate folks who bring up old topics out of boredom, I can't stand you all. Why can't you be creative like Nazra and come up with your own ideas, instead of bringing up a topic thats 3,4 yrs old?(you lot should learn a thing or two from Nazra)

Lazy Girl I doubt people are taking this seriously, this thread does not convey one bit of creativity in the grander scheme of things , its only aim is to induce and entice hate amongst the members, I think we’ve had enough drama for the time being.

Past couple of days I been digging through the SOL archives, yup it was me, and my intentions were to only bring up topics that are relevant and were unanswered, only to shed some light on them, a second chance at an opinion per se. If you’re complaining so much about that, I really don’t know what to say. :confused:

In the words of JB...Hubba Hubba!

What I like most about SOL is interacting with the newbies. I used to hate them before..coming in with their gung-ho attitudes, expecting everyone to kotow to their recycled topics. But now, I utterly adore them. Maybe that's because we are getting high calibre aliens these days. Maybe it's just the smell of fresh blood. Who knows? :D

Nazra, hodanneey you say? That grossly racist girl? Well I never! :eek:

Animal Farm, I'm curious...do you ever sleep? At all? I am a bit worried about you.

^^^ Nowadays, You work for PETA? huh?

I got My PC and Internet Connection back!!! So that is a relief!...

It is time to stir trouble :D

Cheers

PS: Hodaneeey , WildCat was one of my fav nomads..what have u done to her??? :mad: :mad:

Zephy I do sleep on the regular, the whole night we been packing boxes, and moving furniture around, at my current residence everyone is disappearing in couple of days. I been up the whole night and I can’t seem to sleep, I decided to do some work for a client, but I can’t concentrate I’m seeing things crawling on the wall little bugs and things flying across my computer screen, so to cope with the insanity I been listening to music, and occasionally posting.

I dislike newbies and will continue to dislike them with the same passion I dislike oldies. :D

As for SOL confessions(read: Infatuation). I had one. I'm just glad he writes little or in the politics section(where slowly and surely, I’m bound to find something I dislike about him) so it doesn't become an obsession and full blown unrequited love. :D

Jaylaani   

I like this topic… very honest and str8 forward right to the point.

Okay, I don’t chitchat a lot of folks in here but there is one girl I had a crush on from the day I joined SOL. She is arrogant, funny and flat out opinionated. Some thing about her ill way of talking to people drives me nuts…that is why I couldn’t keep her out of my head.

She and I became very good friends. When you get to know her guys, she is totally different person..still arrogant but different with huge heart…. did I say she is sexy as hell as well…

Ms. I’m glad you and I have became better friends for the past year or so. Like I said before I think you’re great individual and I have great amount of respect and admiration for you. Keep in touch and never go stray.