Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

The body or the mind ?

Johnny B   

^^ Point taken Atheer ,

and beleive you me this girl is the kind of girl who could go and bring two dresses for comparation and asks you for an idea when you least expect it. :D

Edit ..

SOTIC,, man i could use your expertise , just expound on how you could decide to give every girl a chance without either your lil-man or sub-concious brain tilting?

Zafir   

^^A lady in the streets but Freak in the bed is what you're asking for ain't it Johnny? Come on right out and say it. That’s every man's dream but only few get lucky. Nonetheless one should be happy with either "lady' or 'freak' given the chance, it's a huge bonus if you get it combined. :cool:

Johnny B   

^ Zafir,Man you did read every hint my lazy brain cells were making, so where are we going wrong?

Is it about the fatherhood? nowadayz single-mother(ayeyo or habaryar)-raised girls who lack the caring rational father figure are everywhere.

Are we paying the price of the absent fathers in the form of a freak in bed and a freak in street?

STOIC   

Jhony, the dating game is like a NASCAR racing cars. There are special tricks used to negotiate the track at a high rate speed.Drifting through corners is an example.The drivers make sure to know which car will hold to the bank without shoved outside the race.In the dating game saaxiib, you have to act like a Nascar driver.Some cars have heavy engines, but a light weight tail while others have a light engine but a heavy tail.As a driver you have to give a chance every car and see which one will chew the track and win a win win race.You have to be careful though things don't came in a package, you have to be able to set for the best in the selection (It is a difficult situation, I tell ya :D )

^^^ Ok now we are talking' This dude just said what you were trying to say all day. You werent asking about the brains, But u were asking about the level of freakness. :D kix kix (ciyaal suuqsanaa)

I know u can get a girl who is fioooone and she got brains too (street smart), but most times she a freak on tha streets. Cuz dudes aint giving her a chance to be a lady. Now for the small percent that ended up being a fione freak yet lady on the streets- they already married, wadaad dat dont come out..or arranged wit a distance cousin (dee nin reerka sii! aa ka dhacday) ;)

So' once again being experienced in this neck of da woodz, I say johny u hunting in the wrong area bro! u need to update ur search engine and dont run after the first target u see ..kabish!

J.Lee   

Stoic: What about the mileage on the car?: For all you know, that car might of participated in many "carpool" competitions: it might also just give you a lesson in crash course and put you in the hospital: And if doesn't, then you'd have to worry about maintenance and its overall upkeep as well time and refurbishment.

I say go for a car, that has the least amount of manageable problems and that requires a tune-up and an oil change once in a blue-moon. (6speed transmission, 180HP, etc)

Johnny B   

Sotic , time for one of your briliant soloutions man.

JL has succeeded in planting a seed of doubt in my thought-process, now all of a sudden i´m thinking of Winter-tires becouse this Car and these slippery streets, she might as well end up in the bed-room of strangers. :(

Castro   

Originally posted by Haniif:

the line that had me crying with laughter was :

Stewie (to one of the prostitutes at Cleveland's house): So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

I still can't get over this one. :D

Johnny B   

^^kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

get outta here , you wanna me turn into a car mechanic?

The thought of having oil drops on my bare chest, a dash on my muscles might turn some street freaks On but not a fine lady, Now how do you tame and train such a wild thing into ladyhood?

^ you give her a tune up- rotate the tires, and perhabs if the spark plugs are shot u can bring her and we can take a look at it.

Also dont forget' the belt cant be loose

Advice' from ur everyday mechanic! icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Ahura:

Johnny

What do you need intellectual stimulation for?

Have the same question Johnny Boy. There is a woman who understands her role!

More pertinent question is what are your intentions: wifey material or casual liaison, flings and frienship. If the latter, then intelligent woman are Ok but still not desirable. Intelligent woman usually end being your friend but nothing more. But if the former, if looking for wifey material, then you need dumb as goat woman, that rarely says anything and is always at your beck and call. Smart women rarely make good wives; smarts is useless in housekeeping, child rearing etc. Imagine having brainiac for a wife that questions every decision you make, points out weaknesses in your reasoning... you want her to do what you asked her to do and service you anytime you need serviced no questions asked, no fuss and muss... no man wants brainiac woman as a wife. Intelligent women instinctively know this, that is why they dumb themselves down to attract men.

So my answer is BODY, all the way.

Originally posted by Sayyid:

Fornication and Adultary is haraam and not permitted and people who do their illegal acts in the "darkness" and out of the sight of the righteous people because out of respect, shame and feel of guilt towards their creator maybe forgiven but someone who galleries up his mistakes and faults, it's just inacceptable considering this forum is a islamic one run by muslims!

It's really bizarre and I am speechless!

I have a bad news for you or maybe not. Not everyone shares your views or shares your religion. To some people Haraam or Halaal are meaningless terms. Others don't even believe in God's existance.

Now, you reject other Gods, faiths, outlooks, ideologies etc. If you can do that then you shouldn't have a problem understanding why others reject your believes? Right? If you disagree, I hope I've mapped out the fault lines for you. Navigate at your own risk.

Originally posted by Johnny:

At the begining , i diden´t realize this becouse my X was a hell of a beautiful mind.( it is my fault that she is gone becouse i cheated on her )

Blaming her for your not picking up on the new lady's lack? Tut. It's my fault but ex's lovely mind made me not realise new woman wasn't all I assumed cause I was too busy delving into something else. Let it go, man. Your fault. Put a full-stop there. ;)

why is it difficult to get someone with both ?

Cause u have to have both to get both.