Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

The body or the mind ?

Johnny B   

I´ve been together with this girl for few months, she is younger than me 4 years , she get the looks you kill for etc etc , in short , she is all that ( in my test ), but she is not intellectually challlenging.

At the begining , i diden´t realize this becouse my X was a hell of a beautiful mind.( it is my fault that she is gone becouse i cheated on her )

Now, i´ve come to a position where i´ve to make a decision weather to compensate my intellectual needs with her physical attractiveness or to give up her physical beauty becouse of her un stimulating intellectuality.

why is it difficult to get someone with both ?

Anybody up for a take?

Naden   

Looky here, if you promise not to cheat anymore, karma, the universe or fate, whichever you subscribe to will send you a sister with beauty and brains. Now, cheat again and your pick of the canine pound with peas for brains is all you deserve. Capisce! ;)

Originally posted by Johnny:

At the begining , i diden´t realize this becouse my X was a hell of a beautiful mind.( it is my fault that she is gone becouse i cheated on her )

why is it difficult to get someone with both ?

Anybody up for a take?

Sayyid   

Whatever you say, it must be "true" that she ain't very intelligent otherwise she wouldn't hang around you!

At the begining , i diden´t realize this becouse my X was a hell of a beautiful mind.( it is my fault that
she is gone becouse i cheated on her )

Miyaadan isku xishoonin Yaxya? Caku iyo meesha aad ka timid! Ilaahaga kabaq kana yaab, illeyn nin zinaysado khayr mayeeladee.

Now we accept such ackward and backward people to have discussions with us about "Islam" and other religious virtues! Alla illaahiyo ceebtayada astur.

^^ Sayyid wats with the hattered for

Johnny is a hard predictment trust me ... looks are very very hard to ignore .. and since we all shallow we usually we go looks.

if a sister has the brains but no looks then we dismiss it straight away, but no brains and the looks are there we hold on to it for a while ..

what's with these topics these days, about her mind or behind, people are having a unique frustration i think, They making women like cars

" i wonder if she comes fully loaded' wheels need to be 24's' wait, is she used or not' i wonder what can of deal i can get. Do i have to make payment? wow! that much for a wedding...I need another color- she has to be light skinned' yes, she is in a good condition- motor will run for a long time, wait- will she need alot of maintenance' Ok i have decided that i dont want to buy now-I am gonna look around and test drive few. thanks for the offer!"

Brothaz' get it together, if you looking for someone, look for someone with deen and similar goals and vision. (at least then you both have something to work towards)

that's advice from uncle digale :cool:

Thanks for the hints sis ... so is just like buying a car all good.

i wonder if u for sale, colour is not important for me .. engine perfomance is tough, realibility is a must, .. holla back with specification and price range will ya ...

Dig: LoL. I guess you still have to meet Underdog. A woman might as well be a car, but if only she was treated as lovingly as a real car.

Johnny,

What do you need intellectual stimulation for?

Sayyid   

Yahoo, no one is hating on Yaxya but he has to understand that he isn't conversing with his friend "Anders", when he's posting his "saqajanimo" in here!

I didn't know whether to laugh or be angry at his remarks!

What can you do to someone, who comes to an islamic forum with god-fearing muslims as participants and to confess to all of them, that he indeed is a zaani?

Should we laugh or get angry? It's just shameless and luducrious and totally unnecesary, we don't want to know what he gets up too!

Keep it private, we used to people who used to hide their shortcomings and faults but nowadays we have people, who are proud of having committed an illegal act.

Fornication and Adultary is haraam and not permitted and people who do their illegal acts in the "darkness" and out of the sight of the righteous people because out of respect, shame and feel of guilt towards their creator maybe forgiven but someone who galleries up his mistakes and faults, it's just inacceptable considering this forum is a islamic one run by muslims!

It's really bizarre and I am speechless!

Donn't go off topic bro Sayyyid, he never he committed zina .. so easy on the judgmental issue .. maybe u have the topic is not much of beneficial to any of us ... but he is letting of steam .. SO LAYING IT OFF

and besides he is using a tactic he developed earlier in the day from Castro .. about having a having some1 so the rest can try to get him ( i just had JOHNNY)

Johnny B   

Naden, That offer is so tempting, Fate is what you looking for and Yes i can stay reliable given that i´m both physically and intellectually stimulated. :D

Originally posted by Digaale:

Brothaz' get it together, if you looking for someone, look for someone with deen and similar goals and vision. (at least then you both have something to work towards)

that's advice from uncle digale :cool:

So you think the physical ingredience missing in the quantum mechanics theory is not necessary?

I bet you never been together with a girl who causes traffic jams when she walks beside you. icon_razz.gif

Ahura .. Only a scenario could depict what i need intellectual stimulation for and i can´t afford a too revealing scenario.

Just imagine you having a wonderful sex (do it only if married )and relaxing in bed enjoying the the heavenly flashbacks of the act of love that took place when HE demands your attention and wants to talk about say soccer game.

Sayyid   

Alright, I stick to the topic.

"The body or the mind" was the question. I'd say none especially if you don't have a "license" for them!

Jaylaani   

Who needs Condoleeza Rice in the bedroom?

Jessica Simpson made millions of acting ****** . She hotty and she plays dumb on TV. Men are attracted to the concept and she became one of the most down loaded chicks.

Looks all the way. Women with brains will always have ideas about things and if you ain't that your bright your self, it will make your ego drop.

Castro   

Originally posted by Johnny:

Just imagine you having a wonderful sex and relaxing in bed enjoying the the heavenly flashbacks of the act of love that took place when HE demands your attention and wants to talk about say soccer game.

Waryaa Johnny, war rabashka nagadaa atheer. Who the hell talks about anything after sex? I'm dead asleep within seconds. Would you kindly add "if married" disclaimer whenever you mention sex? Even if you don't subscribe to the idea, it makes others comfortable with the whole process. Capisce?

^ LoL. Thank you for that. I was in shock that a man may actually want to chat (intellectually or otherwise) after such a sporting event. Heh. Almost threw all my preconceptions into disarray. :D

Johnny,

You can't have your cake and expect to eat it as well.

STOIC   

This question about the beauty and the brain has paralyzed me with indecisions many times in my dating game. Your story is a replete of how difficult it is to find both qualities in the same basket. I have met girls who were beautiful outside and will accentuate your eyes, but empty inside their minds. The kindest thing you could say to such type of people was “You’re damn hot, but the ruckus coming from your brain is an *** â€. Now every girl that I have met was not lethargic in mind, some of them had some irresistible charm. I have decided to give any girl a chance now as long as she can read the food measurement cup and As long as she is enthusiastic and ardent in her goals (whatever that is?)