Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

The body or the mind ?

Castro   

^ No doubt atheer. Ain't no shame in my game. :D

Johnny is smart for sure. Maybe too smart for his own good. But his constant lust and obsessive desire must, at least, divert much of his blood circulation into the wrong organs. This, in turn, can only lead to fabulous brain cells that are, unfortunately, deprived of valuable oxygen. And held without oxygen too long, these cells atrophy or die out. May be that's what we're seeing Johnny Bravo exhibit. All brawn and no brain. :D

Castro,

I got your drift, regrettably I can't succumb to its conclusion. Intelligence on a woman is like wall paintings sitting on chairs; absolutely useless.

And for us males, blood flows in only direction. Southward. Nothing wrong with that. If it didn't then you have a problem on your hands. smile.gif

Khalaf   

And for us males, blood flows in only direction. Southward. Nothing wrong with that. If it didn't then you have a problem on your hands.

Grandpa, didn't u say u were 65, there is still blood flow in that direction? Just playing man.

But on the reel, it seems the mentality some of the fellas display here, is equal to that of little boys. Its how I thought back in junior high/high school, she must be hot period. Truly this is not what you seek in a companion, your wife, the bearer of your children, your partner and comrade in this battle of life? Attractiveness hooks us in, but doesn’t keep us there. A relationship needs more depth, something called character, morals, personality, kindness, and other qualities. And many men, like myself do desire intelligent woman who have ambitions, goals, dreams, thoughts and who is not superficial and selfish. Intelligent woman are highly desirable, everyday is a learning experience. No real man wants slave for a wife, who can't think for herself and has no opinions.

Castro   

Originally posted by AbdulNoor:

No real man wants slave for a wife, who can't think for herself and has no opinions.

Socod Badne does. :D

Shame on Johnny, the bad kid in the corner!

How dare you publicise your shame when Allah (sw) has concealed you from us, and yet you brag about the sickening dillema you caught in!

Shame on you, stupit waaxid!