Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Beautiful Middle East - In Pictures

NoVa   

N why the hell does it have a picture of the statue of Liberty?? or is it my eye's there?? :confused:

Originally posted by Northerner:

DA

Where is the 3rd pic at? Jeddah?

Thats Al Koornich st close the Piss of Fahad fountain :D:D

WOW

The place has changed, i used to sit out there on a Thursday night in the 1980s, those buildings were never there

1980 aaa :eek: :eek: ... nigga how old is you?? i know i was in diapers that year much less sitting by the beach... :D:D

raula   

^^^hehe..and I was not even born yet icon_razz.gif:D And what is PISS :eek: of FAHAD FOUNTAIN-I just can picture FAHAD pissing :eek: , hence a memorial fountain :D wow! Why do non-american's say PISS(don't you know it means urinating literally in our world :confused: )hehehe. Excuse me Iam just hungry can't wait for IFTAR.

Nice pics Northerner :D

Salma   

Originally posted by Northerner:

_40140844_moroccowedding1300.jpg

I dont get this picture, where is her body?

This is a Moroccan wedding, which means its a Culture, you don't have to understand it, just watch :D

So Why the Middle East Pictures, Why not Africa??

Xoogsade   

Northerner, By looking closely, The woman's wedding dress is designed like the Sphinx(Like HornAfrique's previous Avatar if you can remember). It is one of those Pharoanic Figures. The design is as such(the way it looks) only to allow the woman's face to appear while the rest of her body gets lost under the structure-like clothing(hope my wording is correct and makes sense). Basically, she looks like the Sphinx. I could be wrong in my guesswork though and someone else might have more factual info about the dress.

N.O.R.F   

1980 aaa ... nigga how old is you?? i know i was in diapers that year much less sitting by the beach...

I didnt say 1980 i said 1980s, late 80s :rolleyes:

So Why the Middle East Pictures, Why not Africa??

Coming soon to place near you, that will be my next project :D

LANDER   

Originally posted by Farxan:

_40189060_dubaisrcapers220.jpg

it is a BIG poster hanging from the building, with a a picture of the statue of Liberty!!

:D Ironic ain't it? the statue of liberty hangin from a UAE building.

It's an advertisement for emirates airlines for those of you who didn't notice, they are advertising their non-stop flights to New York and hence the statue of liberty.