Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Somaliz living Arab Countries Place

Hibo   

Mar7aba fikum jamican

yaa alfa mar7aba wayaa alf sahla

hadal rukn lil somaliyin eli 3aashuu fil wadan al 3arabi ow li9a 3ayshin fihi! fa 5ali al makaan munawar bimu9harakatak al karimah wa yala 3al amam ya shabab shicarna al amaam wa shicarhum 2abcan ilal amaam 3ashat al somali..ayuup

Hibo   

Alf shukr lak ya Ayuup 3al ajmal form hada wa 5ali al makan sa5in shuweya wa in'sha'lah nusharik fih wa nit3araf fih abad'a ana fil awal

anaya Nuruldin_Naybet wa 3ayish Cairo egypt fa ya a5h ayuup 5halina na3rafak enta wa munawar al makan..ViVa..Deportivo...tisalmu jamican..bye

Blessed   

Hala bi ahal al-casiir wel xabaayib ... ana min ciyaal al-casiir if you may say ;) I was born and partly raised in 'Mandaqa al Casiir'...KSA.

But my spoken arabic leaves a little to be desired :( . Just wanted to say my salaams and welcome ya'll to SOL smile.gif

Goodir   

Ya hala ya hala ahlan fi5u wamar7aba bi5u ya jama3a

Nuraldin

min feen ba'a ya 3am asdi fi cairo? 3ishti fi cairo wa5untu sa5in fi maydan 7ijaz 3arif? wa5aman 3isht jiza ...anyway tfadalu kulukum istaraya7u wa ulu il3ayzinhu Salaaam

Hey ayuubos what took you so long to say anything...U must been a member for a quiet a long time now...Anyways, i am glad to be reminded about arab countries, I myself resided in Cairo for about five years...Unfortunately i don't know why u guyz using numbers to write arabic, is that associated with specific sound???? let me know, so maybe i can put my 1 1/2 cents of arabic knowledge here...Bee bye.

Salaam

Hey S_S :eek: same here Cairo! Masar Jadiid

I was wondering the same thing?? what are the numbers kinda confused anyways WLC to somaliaonline Ayuubos :D Hope u enjoy ur Stay!

Mac'Salamah

Miriam1   

Hala bii nas al arab :D

Personally born and bred in the Khaliig, Qatar..home of the famous Al-Jazeera.

Oh Samiha and S-S the numbers are used to prounce sounds that are lacking in the english language as in..

The 6 stands for the letter T in the Arabic way of saying the name FaTma.

The 2 stands for hamza in the middle of a word. Holy Qur'an will be Qur2an.

The 3 is the first letter of the name Abdullah.

^^ the way we write Cabdi.

The 5 is the kh in the name khalid.

The 7 is the first letter of the name Hamad

hmmm that's seems like a lot of sounds to remember :(:(:( but i will try to see if i can use it...

That's cool Samiha i did too, right by the "nadil-el-shaams" in masar-el-gedida...Who knows maybe we even went to the same school together...

I was just shawn couple of days how to use paltalk maybe we can all set like a date where we all sign-up and talk in arabic...It would be much better than trying to write it here...Let me know if u guyz are up for it or not...Bee bye.

ahleen bik ya a5 Ayuub...we teslam 3ala hal-topic..

7abayby ahl Masar...wa 3andukum ahl elmohandisiin wa salaxu :D ..sraa7a I really really missed ayaamy fi masar...I just hope one day I could pack up and leave...and I will inshallah..

salaam :D

هلا والله Ùيك Ùˆ غلا حيا الله أخ أيوب المصري ههه

بس اقول ورى ما تبي الا الصواميل اللي ÙÙŠ الدول العربيه يردون على هالموضوع؟؟؟ يعني الصواميل اللي ÙÙŠ الخارج ماينÙعون ولا شلون؟؟ :rolleyes: ;):D

Rahima   

^

LOL

The number stand for letters not in the english language.

e.g. 7=X and 3=C (Somali), someone correct me i'f i'm wrong. This is what i've picked up from reading their letters.

Tuujiye   

Carabic is not your language guys. you guys should learn your own language. their is nothing wrong with arabic and maasha allah is the chosing language of allah because he sended the qur'an thru' arabic..But since you guys are somalian, you should (for does of you who can't write somali or speak) learn and practice your language just like you are doing it here with arabic..

Rahima you are right sis..

wareer badanaa!!