Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

Meeting with the Murders-Diary Entery

Dear Diary...

23 July

Today was a scary yet exciting experience when I went to meet with the real life criminals.

A few students & I went to a prison that was about an hour drive from where we lived. We got checked with metal detectors, had to sign in & out. Finally we came face to face with 6 criminals. We spoken to two criminals at a time. Oh my gosh, I was sitting near one. Not that I was scared because they was security guards standing next to me. Thank god that they wasnt any black crims. First criminal was in for 16 years because he murdered his girlfriend. "I was sitting near a murder" :eek: I asked why he murdered her? He replied "I didnt mean to, her best friend was pressuring me"

He explained how he never thought his could ever happen to him. He even told me that it can happen to me or anyone. At that point I felt like running for my life. He has already passed 3 years but 13 more years to go. He murdered her because she was cheating on him & also she was doing things that he didnt approve of. He was Lebanese/Syrian, 25 years old.

Second criminal was in for 8 years I believe because he was copyrighting Bill gates stuff.

He has a familt of his own. He copyrighted over 42 thousand of stuff, he said "I was better of robbering a bank"

Third criminal (Not a bad looking one 20. was in for 21 years because he had murdered his girlfriends, best friends husband because she was getting beaten up by her husband & he was abusing the children as well. I asked him "Did you even think for a mintue that this had nothing to do with you" He didnt really have a good reply but all he said was "Everyone told me to stay out of it but what could have I done. She was at my house nearly everyday crying her eyes out. Plus I would have felt bad if I let him continue abusing his children & wife" He believed that men shouldnt touch a woman. He said himself "I have never hit a woman or a children because I believe its wrong" (I wished every Somali guy would think that way. He admitted that he stabed the guy with a knief because he has threathed his life. "In the law it says that if someone threatens your life then you can take their own" (I have to research on that one) But then again he knows more then I do. I asked him "Dont you think that your punishment was a bit harsh" He agreed with me. He was also saying when he was young his father use to hit his mother. Apart from that his childhood was good.

Fourth criminal was a bank robber he was had been in for 25 years due to other criminal stuff. He started robbering bacnks at the age of 15 which he never got caught, until he started robbering banks with other people. This guy looked insane & the funny thing is that he was. He didnt regret anything that he did. I asked him wether he has killed anyone, he replied "I once had a fight with the security gaurd but I didnt kill him, unforuntley" Now I was scared. He was planning to become a social worker for the youth. This guy was in his 50's sounds old but looked about 38.

I cant really be bothed explained everything that this man did. So I will leave that to that. And also he was a heroine junkie. He has been in & out of prison 4 times, then I asked "Havent you learnt ya lesson?" :confused: He replied "If he are a herion addict like me I guess you will never learn". :(

Firth criminal was in for 5 years because he stole a car...Hahahahahah...Funny... :rolleyes:

He had already completed 2 years.

Sixth criminal had shot his brothers friend because he was selling drugs to his little brother. He told us that he was under some substances when he committeed this crime. I cant really remember how long he was going to be in there for. Apart from that he said that he had a good childhood.

Conclusion:I had spent all my day with these crims, I had find out that these guys were smart but silly. They didnt use their brains when it was need. The seemed like down to earth bunch of blokes, except for the 50 year old.

PS: This aint no lie, this happened today.

----------------------------------------

Anyone that feels like writing about there day or what has been happening to them the past days can now write in this journey. Everyone writes there own diaries.

OG Moti   

Mizz lexus, very interesting story, and definitly very unique experience...however i have few questions to ask you if you dont mind:

1. Did you feel sorry for them, or you felt they are where they suppose to be?

2. Did you feel you belong there with them? since your crimes in SOL is dengeriously increasing

3. Did you see any common factors between them and you?

4. Wouldnt you think that you might end up there and most likely enjoy the stay?

just simple questions and your answers are much appriciated, but seriously interesting experience, i hope you could tell us more cause i seriously enjoyed the story.. stay out of jail it aint fun, peace

OG_Moti you might think this is something to joke around about but let me tell ya something I dont find your jokes funny. redface.gif Times like this OG_Moti ama a shamed of ya. :(

But ama answer your ****** queestions anyways if that will help ya. :rolleyes:

1. Did you feel sorry for them, or you felt they are where they suppose to be?

Answer: I dont feel sorry for them one bit. Call me cold-hearted if you like but I dont feel sorry for anyone that has taken a persons like for no real reason. The only person that had a good reason (but not really good enough) was criminal number 3 because his life was in danger even though he should have minded his own business.

2. Did you feel you belong there with them? since your crimes in SOL is dengeriously increasing

No, I didnt feel like I belonged there because I aint no herion addict nor ama I a muder. I believe that I have committed no crimes in SOL.

3. Did you see any common factors between them and you?

The only common factors that were simple between the crims & I were that we all had violence in our blood. But I dont think that will ever over take me.

4. Wouldnt you think that you might end up there and most likely enjoy the stay?

I dont think that I will ever end up there. Enjoy my stay? I liked my visit but that was all.

PS: It seems like you are worried about me OG_Moti. Aint that a strange feeling. :confused:

I believe this was a good experience. smile.gif I wouldnt mind going back there. Of course with other people.

Originally posted by MiZz_LeXuS:

Thank god that they wasnt any black crims.

:eek: What? :eek: Nothing disgusts me more than racists..honestly :rolleyes: I bet these white criminals were a whole lot "Safer" than black criminals, huh?

Such a shame walahi

OG Moti   

First of all let me express my apology to mizz_lexus, but i just wanted to ask those question and my intentions where not as u thought, ur answers would mean something else to me, and good answers too, i am not a bit worried about u, i was just messing around with you, any way i think i said that would be great experience and it opens your mind, by the way criminal 3 should not serve that much cause he did it out of unselfishness and to help another human being, most likely the guy deserved it, cause he would killed the girl eventually, second point i would like to express is that i kind agree with opionionated cause i did want to ask wht did you mean by no black criminal but it slipped my mind, what did you mean? do you mean you thinking like the white person who when they see a blck dude who is not even a criminal they start to get scared and judge, or u just happy you did not see brothers there... if the first case i think the white people are getting to you soul and start to influece you.. if not please explain.. peace

p.s. next time you go dont mind with someone or not, do it and who knows he might help your career as human resource mangement or understanding human behvoir .. it might also help your understanding of justise... good luck peace again

Iffah   

Originally posted by Opinionated:

quote:Originally posted by MiZz_LeXuS:

Thank god that they wasnt any black crims.

:eek: What? :eek: Nothing disgusts me more than racists..honestly :rolleyes: I bet these white criminals were a whole lot "Safer" than black criminals, huh?

Ooh! Is that what she meant? Cajaa'ib. :rolleyes:

Miriam1   

^^^I am quite sure thats what she meant scary isnt it?.

Still i am sure that Mizz knows, that your skin colour doesn't determine if your a dangerous criminal

shyhem   

Miss lexus

Is this u'r way of telling me check my police records.......Just because U visited the prison yard doesn't mean u have a bad azz record like that of a prisoner :D Trust me lady....... i'm listening to LiL John's song "i ain't scared"

raula   

"Thank god that they wasnt any black crims."....I guess my fellow nomads have 'raised' this questions already??....what are we supposed to side with you comment :eek: What a shallow-mind you got there.....( :D UNCF-A mind is a terrible thing to waste :D )..dont be one of the victims icon_razz.gif .

"Oh my gosh, I was sitting near one"..what do you expect once you get to prison...meet bunch of retired hollywooders...plz??..

Have you ever watched a series called: SCARED STRAIGHT?? my speculation is that you weren't scared at all...you just went there to make fun of them sick people...and by the way the prisoners were either under influence of some substance or were mentally ill when they committed the crime...that's why Iam here writing and they are secluded in isolation..get it :rolleyes: ..gal..they are not SILLY :eek: :eek:

Seriously people how can you be so HEARTLESS I mean you have got to feel sorry for these people.

I bet you they sit their everyday plaguing themselves with memories of the crimes they committed. Unless they are totally out of it and enjoying prison life then they must be asking themselves “if only I wasn’t there that night” “if only I didn’t throw that last punch” “if only I didn’t distribute that last bunch of illegal CD's” .

Now these people can do without the silly remarks they live constantly knowing they are silly and stuipd so no need to remind them of their stuipdity and silliness.

Dear Diary

24 July

Here I am, making another diary entery about my day. My day wasnt that bad but quite quick though. A few students, a teacher & myself were talking about our visit to the prison. I have found out that most of the crims (Prisoners) were lying Or didnt tell us everything. I mean I dont really blame them myself. I reckon its kind of hard opening up to a bunch of strangers.

I have never in my whole life did a diary entery. I guessing ama doing it because it would be quite interesting to see how my day has been & also talking about, telling the rest of the people on SOL. I feel like some people on SOL take this as a joke. And ama very annoyed with that. :mad:

I mean seriously who do they think they are. Calling me racist. Please. :rolleyes: I wish that I was there where there live coz I would punch them right in their faces.

Its like talking to a brick, trying to teach them something but they dont get it there they bloody ears. I will be doing this diary entery for about a month. And if they dont like it they can go to HELL. smile.gif

Opinionated>>>>What disgusted me is hypocrites.I will leave hypocritesity to you. :rolleyes:

OG_Moti>>>>>Seriously I dont accept your apologies because I know for a fact you dont mean it so better luck next time. redface.gif

Ilhaam>>>>>>I see we dont have a mind of our own huh? :confused: "Lets just follow the leader, Opinionated" Baa Baa Baa

Jawahiir>>>>Jeez, we have a Psychic now!!!

Shyhem>>>>>No, that was a way of me telling you that your sense of humour needs Help....Coz you aint funny. Uff

Raula>>>>>Your are the winkest link on SOL so good bye. I have no more to say to you, a person as ****** and ignorant like yourself. Tuff.

Dear Diary

24 July

I cant seem to go to sleep tonight. I dont know why? I guess ama not tied yet. Let me see, I have done my homework, I also cleaned the house.

Nothing left for me to do. Its nearly 11:00pm.

There aint nothing else to do but write. Hopefully, I wont be late 2morrow.

I think ama getting abit tied. Ama go & watch a bit of T.V then hit the hay. :(

Dear Diary,

I wish Miss lexus would dare come to my hometown ...she might run away before she gets the chance to "punch me in the face" cuz there are too many black people around..and you know how she gets around them!

I wish that people would stop throwing out words with out justifying it.

;)

Iffah   

Alla Gabadha isla roona!

Well Missy, even tho I was only clarifying in that above statement, I happen to agree with that member too!..So whaT?

Define a follower for me, will ya? Because as I see it, it takes alot more than concuring with a person's reply to be labelled a follower.

And it should be noted, I only agree with level headed individuals, who speak the truth. Hmmm, I guess that's why you never see me 'following' you. :rolleyes: