Sign in to follow this  
HONEY-D

How far are we willing to go?

HONEY-D   

HI PEEPZ

I was reading sum of the posts the day b4 yesterday and i came across an tatement writen by one of the gals i cant remember who it was but ANYWAYZ do u believe it's better to love some one and loose them then never to love.

How far are we willing to go as far as love corcerns would u say you'd sacrifies everything in order to make happy to the 1 u love.

Would u concider going out/marry with some1 who loves u so much but u dont feel a thing for him/her. How about the other way round.

I know this isnt a much of a topic but after reading what the gal wrote it got me thinking i hope u dont mind . :D

Kool_Kat   

Canbaro_Luul, good to see you again sis...

I would never ever sacrifies anything for any man, if he IS NOT WILLING to do the same for me...

I would never marry a man if I am not in LOVE with him... That's the rest of my life, I wouldn't want to spend it with someone I don't love... I think that's just common sense...

If I love him so much and he doesn't feel the same about me... I guess I'll have to learn to let him go, and find the one who'll appreciate the love I have to give...

I believe happiness is the key to any marriage or relationship... If one of you isn't happy, there isn't much to look forward to in the future... And the only future you'll have will be a dark one...

Ok that's my input in this...Holla...

Salaan...

Glad to see you back, folks.

I would never ever sacrifies anything for any man, if he IS NOT WILLING to do the same for me...

Majoogtidoo. Oh, I know why. You have your own 'faarax' in a safe deposit, and masaakiintaan suuqa haka xirin nooh, baliis. If they use that same thinking mentality, waa u dhamaatey runta. Ee ka qaleey walashiis. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

Blessed   

Hello everyone ....

I agree with kool_kats comments. Nicely put sis!

However, I've noticed that alot of Somalis have problem with getting love to work for them because they are too cautious.

I mean, if xaliimo says I'll only do 'xyz' if he did 'abc' for me --- and Farax is thinking the exact samething.... you'll end up with a lot of people waiting for their partners to make things work or make the first move. As MMA put it 'waa u dhmaatey'.

For any realtion... the ppl invovled should want the same thing... want to be a part of it.. and work hard in making it work!

Blessed   

Btw Camboo .... welcome back honey. It is nice to see you back in the forums ... missed your annoying lil arse walahi :D

shyhem   

Shyhem

Love did U say love,well why do i have the notion that love is equal to emotions and emotions are basically associated with women,hence my conclusion that i don't have to love a woman for her to be my wife.

The thing is that women are the pillars of the house, and as such they're the ones supposed to love and the keep the family together.As for the man he is supposed to protect and provide for the family.

U don't have to love each other to be married happyly.All u need is to understand each other.

lulla   

This is how i see it..Real true love is suppose to be unconditional.without any expectation and without pay back..love is free gift and u can't demand someone else to love u back just because u love them..as for marriage..well that's is or should be between two people who feel the same way about each other and who love and appreciate one another..so no i won't marry someone whom i don't love and they shouldn't be asking me to marry them in the first place..that's very selfish thing!. ;)

farey   

HI GUYS , NICE BE BACK

MARRIAGE IS NOTHING TO WHIT LOVE CUZ FAMILY OFTEN ARRANGE MARRIGE AND IT WORKS , IT THERE SOMEONE WHO CAN DENY THAT

HONEY-D   

Kool Kat

Glad 2b back.

Gal i should call u the relationship expert of somaliaonline (how is dat sounds) u seem to know alot abt that field.

AMEENAH

Btw Camboo .... welcome back honey. It is nice to see you back in the forums ... missed your annoying lil arse walahi

SWEETIE I WAS TELLING BARWAAQO HOW I MISSED U GALS, CANT LIVE WITHOU U. A BUNCH OF NUT CASES GOING FROM ONE PLANET TO ANOTHER IS MY IDEA OF FUN THESE DAYZ. :D

Kool_Kat   

R_C, emotional wreck aaaa, warka isiibo walashiis...lol I'll kick the a$$, of anyone trying to wreck your emotions,hon... You know Kool_Kat got your back...

MMA, great to you... Rumor has it you got married... I can't believe in aad xalwada iga qarsatay, anoo Toronto kula joogo... :( It's all good though, congrats...

Shyhem, odayada waxey kuhadlaan hanoola imaanin yaaqoo adi... Marriage should be based on love, understanding, and caring... Mostly one has to be happy with the other, in order to get any relationship to work... So, maskaxda fur walaalo, naga dhaaf naagta waaye in ay saan iyo saas suubiso... Relationship is a two way street, I'll let you figure out the rest... ;)

Canbaro_Luul, I guess you can say I had one too many relatioships...lol I am a fast learner, so I learned my lessons in love, loss, and relationships...lollllllllllll

HONEY-D   

MMA

Majoogtidoo. Oh, I know why. You have your own 'faarax' in a safe deposit, and masaakiintaan suuqa haka xirin nooh, baliis. If they use that same thinking mentality, waa u dhamaatey runta. Ee ka qaleey walashiis.

U sheeg kool iney qar naga tuurtey rabtaa. ;)

shyhem

Love did U say love,well why do i have the notion that love is equal to emotions and emotions are basically associated with women,hence my conclusion that i don't have to love a woman for her to be my wife.

u dont have to be a woman to have emotions its asociated with being a human may be one day u'll experience it at first hand

The thing is that women are the pillars of the house, and as such they're the ones supposed to love and the keep the family together.As for the man he is supposed to protect and provide for the family.

If that's how u realy feel then i wish u all the luck in the world cuz i know ur going to need it.

U don't have to love each other to be married happyly.All u need is to understand each other.

I guess ppl get married for different reasons urs is to have some one who can undertand u but i gues most of us seek for some thing more rewarding like love

lulla

Nice input sis. :D

HONEY-D   

farey

You couldnt be more wrong may be the kind of marriage ur talk about existz but u cant say its a succesful one. :rolleyes:

I think love is just an illusion.It lasts not that long. Couples stay together coz they learned to respect , understand, and co-exist with each other as time passes. I think today somali's defination love is through western eyes, I will do this for you, do that for me, and you failed to do your part. We have a problem.

Paragon   

LOVE = another term for dependency or weakness. You love someone to depend on him/her emotionally, sexually or psychologically. You feel lonely and desperate when they're not with you anymore, meaning you depend on them for their company. For me i feel it is a weakness to warrior who might have otherwise fought a battle but when his loved ones are used as a bait...he is no more a warrior. Love between a girl and a boy is an emotional torment and sometimes it can be used as a tool to hurt.

If your intention is to find a lasting love, my advice is, first get married and then learn to love your lover.... that way, the love between you and the other might last coz you've learnt to live and rely on each on every aspect of life.

Take it easy!