Sign in to follow this  
HONEY-D

How far are we willing to go?

Funny!!.ShyHem....why Do u wanna Protect someone U dont Love or u dont care bout?...I wouldn't waste a Day for protecting and providing to someone I really dont care bout...and seriously..Imagine..wakin up from the same bed with someone u cant stand!!!Not a pretty sight!!!

Comin back to the Love issue..i got my reservations bout marrying someone for the sake of Love and expect them to love me equaly it is just not practical..Coz it happens to be that one part always loves the other more!!!...

Comin back to the Marriage issue,, I would say it goes thru three stages - Love - acceptance - Kindness (caring). I can bore U with long explanation of these three stages..but I wont..hahahahha!!

But The Most Important is Ur Love For Allah..That doesn't fade or subject to Conditions!!!....If U read the History of many Sufis U will know what I am talkin Bout!!!

Cheers

Kool_Kat   

Jamaal_11, you couldn't be more wrong about love... But it is totally understandable, cuz when you say:

Love between a girl and a boy is an emotional torment and sometimes it can be used as a tool to hurt.

I guess you are talking about luv between a BOY and a GIRL... NOT a MAN and a WOMAN...

I always tell ppl that "Qofka jaceyl mayaqaan, ilaa uu wax jeclaado"... And besides why is it that when ppl have one bad experience with luv, they just give up... Or say negative things about luv, or ppl who are in luv...

The best way to look at is, if you fell a course, do you just drop that course and give up... Or you try it again and again until you pass... My point exactely... It's up to the individual to make the best out of luv, or the worst... If it gets little soure, take a step back... But don't give up... For every FAARAX, there's a XALIIMO out there for you... and vise versa... Be positive...

But the most important thing is TO LOVE YOURSELF UNCONDITIONALLY... If you luv yourself, you'll have no problem loving someone...Holla...

I don't know but I think 'love' in today's terms is overated. I haven't given it much thought, but to me, liking someone has to be more important than loving them...i.e u can love someone passionately yet despise them (or their habits) at the same time.

So, what makes a successful marriage? In theory, like/love, lust, respect, understanding, acceptance, effort and prayers. In reality? Who knows! And who cares? ;)

HONEY-D   

BAQWAAQO

So, what makes a successful marriage? In theory, like/love, lust, respect, understanding, acceptance, effort and prayers. In reality? Who knows! And who cares?

who cares? r u sure abt that. i know i do. :D

Haneefah   

Is it me or the majority of guys in here have an extremely negative outlook on love, I mean using descriptions like an "illusion" or an "emotional torment", it almost seems as a trend among our guys and it does make me feel very sorry for them...I know that everyone experiences love differently and that ones experiences do influence their perceptions but just cuz u might have had a bad luck with love doesn't mean u have to doubt its existence...subhanallah, can u guys imagine life without love?

As far as marrying without love...I guess taking a look at the somali divorce rate gives me enough answers!!

Senora   

I do agree with Jamal-11 in that love can equal out to dependency. It is true, but it can turn out to be a good thing when that "dependency" feeling is mutual. Maybe those 2 dependencies can collide to become 1 independent thing! I may have lost a lot of people with that, but i seemed to have lost my way of expressing what i am trying to get out....Which is exactly how Love is. It's not something that has one answer or interpretation. Everyone has their own justification as to what love is to them. They come up with it through their own experiences and understanding, so i'm not going to knock anyones post. But the only person that really nailed the bullseye for me as to what i believe love is and how marriage and love is related was Kool Kat. I remember reading something about you saying your married. I hope that everything you predicted for a marriage is evident in yours.

Speak your mind girl,..... that way I dont have to, lol

Paragon   

I was being a realist to some extent when i said something about love. Love in definition is just LUST+TENDERNESS, what usually seems as spiritual is more related to the feeling of being tender to someone or having a tender sexual+sensual feeling towards one. For instance, as BARWAAQO mentioned, to like is more powerful than to love, coz loving is a one facced situation whereby you love to be one thing to someone, to be a lover. But when it comes to like - ing...it is much more inclussive: it has friendship in it; it has inspiration in it, mutual or general personal respect towards the one you've liked. Look at how weak love can be. Whenever someone grows out of love, the next thing that'll follow most of the time is hate....but liking someone wouldn't likely yield to hate.

When someone tells you "I love you" you should bear in mind that it also means "I hate you"

Kool_Kat   

Jamaal_11, you must have been burned a couple of times by love, to talk like this... It is totally understandable, bro... But let me tell you one thing, the time you experience true love, will be the climax of your life...

Love gives you natural high... And I like that feeling... First you have to like the person to love that person... So like ...ing is the early stages of love... it is up to the two individuals to take it to the next level... WHICH IS LOVE... aight...

Paragon   

Kool-kat lol

Well.... How can i be burned by it (love) when I don't in it (love) that much. It is just a myth... a very old one...

Baashi   

Legend of Zu I think u are about right but I would add that if u have these feeling u are in love for real!: Deep affection, warm feeling, strong fondness or enthusiasm, strong sexual desire for another.

Now if that feeling is mutual then u are top of the world. If it is only stemming from one side and other side knows but is oblivious to the whole drama then it is a tragic...u may as well become a poet to soothe your pain. It is about desire. Some say love is the emotion of sex and romance...truth comes out the day after!

The way i like to look at it(marriage/love) is that every endeavor in this world has a risk factor. if u are a perfectionist type u might get lucky but the odds are u would end up dissappointed. U just have to be willing to take a RISK...remember time is the essence! Don't let ur heart control ur head...Understand what u need comes before what u want.

Salaan...

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

MMA, great to you... Rumor has it you got married... I can't believe in aad xalwada iga qarsatay, anoo Toronto kula joogo...
:(
It's all good though, congrats...

What! Who? Me???!!! Mise xarfaanka iga danbeeya aa igu qaldee. Alla, waaba iska jeclaan lahaabo midoo in diyaar guriga igu ahaato oo markii banooni laga imaado lafaha kuu tuujiso, oo ku dhahdo, "Macaane, malabkeeyoo, xaaxgeey, maxaa kuu sameyaa?"--yac, don't make me start dreaming fancy yet. ;) Just ask Libaax Sankataabte how fantastic it feels to have a xaliimo at home, especially on the first todobaad. :cool:

And this rumour is started by Nuune. Nuune!!!!! Get your darn self here now!!! angry-smiley-054.gif

Macsalaama!!

Kool_Kat   

MMA, allah maxaa been sheegtay... Teeda kale nin shiiraayo oo banooni ka yimid yaa u tuutuujin karo, waaba la suxaayee... And yes I know how bad that smell is... uf uf uf xaaq tuu...yuk :eek:

LooooL Kool Kat Xaaq TUU kulahaa...Anaga lee Noo booteeynee...Yaa ku ogaado....Macalinkaaga...masaaajo uu ka dhergay!!!..hahahaha..may be u went as far as goin to masseuse course!!..hhaahahahah!!..,

Damn..I just told my secret for my hidden desire to let ma Dudette learn masseuse course!!!...

Kool_Kat   

Legend-of-Zu, ufeey walee anaa nin soo dhididay wax u tuujin... Sidii ayeeydeey intaan saka qabsad markuu soogalo, aan dhahaa "uf uf uf, war noloshaa ku urtee orodoo soo qubeyso... Alla ma'anuu maanta dhan dadka urkaan iigu dhex cararayay... Alla anaa ceeboobmayeey..."

Kii shiiraayo, message waa ku la'yahay, ani xageyge... ;)

shyhem   

kool kat and legend of z

I'm not in the mood to explain anything today but i come back later to set the record straight.

By the way u don't have to love or care about something or anyone to protect him or her.

The police serve and protect u,does that mean they love u or care about you.How about the welfare department,they don't love u obviously or care about you, and yet they send the check to you or someone u know.Got my point?