Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Shiekh Boarding School

RedSea   

^with all due respect Janna,I would advise you to get that thinking out of your head,it's just not healthy for you walalo.

As for LA,I would love nothing more than seeing Las Anod prosper even further,even if it has to reach beyond any point that Hargeysa reached.

the Qat comes from Ethiopia walaal,the folks in LA love Qat as much as Hargeysa..it's fact.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Red Sea:

*****aykum masalam,

Aaliyah,I think he is from LA as well,but still I think we need a xaal from him,Rudy,do you know what the term 'Xaal'means?

if you know what it means,xaal ayaa ku qabtay,soo bood bood hee marka.
:D
[/QB]

I think rudy is from Cali four fingers up two twisted in the middle. ;)

Ibtisam   

hmm. it looks like a good place. My family is deporting one of my nephew's, I’ll suggest they send him there. It looks amazing!

Rudy marka hore Allahi ka baq,Dhulka Allah SWT and you liken it to a garbage dump?War edeb yeelo,let go of the cuqdaad and qaraar that is festering in ya and grow up.You're not cool....

Masha'Allah pics are stunning.Thanks to the author.My aabo took me past there last year on our way to Berbera we didn't enter the school lakiin the emotion in my aabo's eyes were enough smile.gif

RedSea   

Ibtisam,

Poor nephew,he getting dhaqancelis..I think he will like it there,I have a good feeling.

but my main focus has been how to get YOU get back home for once and see how things are..overcome your fears luv,Xalimopatra has gone already,so maybe she can tell you of few of the positives she met while she was visiting back home.

coomadhayaal doolaya laascaanod ka soo baxay

cirka iyo dhulka is qabasaday cadadaq doodiya

juuqdan idhaadaba afkay iga jugaayeen

rudiyoo adba cagaad leedhayee carar maxaa dhamaa!

feet dont fail me now!! smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Ibtisam,

Poor nephew,he getting dhaqancelis..I think he will like it there,I have a good feeling.

but my main focus has been how to get YOU get back home for once and see how things are..
overcome your fears luv
,Xalimopatra has gone already,so maybe she can tell you of few of the positives she met while she was visiting back home.

loool, yeah he getting dhaqancelis, :D

OVercome my fears :rolleyes: :confused: of what? (other than animals :D and skinny farahs with AK40's icon_razz.gif )

Ridwan: i did not recognise you in your new dirac/ macawis ;) good to see ya.