Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Do you really think marrying indho yar is a good idea? think before u answer

Hibo   

Motor: Lol...u know what they say, " one man's meat is another man's poison".. I didn't see anything wrong with what OG posted...rather his mere view of interracial marriages specially among indho yar n somalis. All childreen r indeed beautiful...no matter what race...but brotha does jumping on him like that solve anything problem no...he won't even listen to ur arguments u guys r so negative in ur criticsm...n that is not the way to go about in dissolving any problem!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo,

Well, I am sure it won’t change his thinking towards those ½ Asian beautiful babies. But I am sure he will be more sensitive in his future posting and I am sure he will make an effort to NOT offend those beautiful ½ Somali ½ Asian (or any other race) women that are part of this family.

------------------

wizride.gif

Baydan   

Motor-Cycle

Buddy, are we incourging people to seek out marriage outside us Somalis? Because it sure sounds like it..and that aint no good.

This is forsure whole new attitude I'm witnessing people. I dont know whether to be happy because finaly my people are showing compasion for other races and are against the name calling of children as "monkeys" or worry because some of you are taking it step further with your sympethy by implying that it is good to marry from outside..

I think I like it better when we were hateful bunch of Xenophobics cwm20.gif

[This message has been edited by Baydan (edited 04-10-2002).]

Baydan,

So we would rather be Qablist, Racists and Elitist. We have been just that for a long time and look where it got us to…..Need not say more…

Also, we may not condone marriage outside of Somalis but we sure shouldn’t be prejudice towards the people who do it or towards their innocent children. That’s my point.

------------------

wizride.gif

Hibo   

guys First of all thanx to hibo for her understanding that this forum is to express your mind and opinions, however I also would like to make sure those people who misunderstood my topic that i am not a racist and I also would like to opologie for the word monkeys which i should not use it, my point was we should stick to our queens somalian queens that is all, and the guy who said he knows a somalian lady who is married to a japanesse man, man a somalian lady who is married a japanese man and has 4 boys live here in cambodia and man nice kids but no future the dad is druck man and the boys have no idea what they are and have no religion and the theory goes to men who marry non somali or let me say non muslim ladies, my friends married asians and i love the kids they are cute but man I would not do personaly, thanx hibo again for understanding my point, and If i don't leave Asia or a somalian lady would not come here i rather not to marry at all, jaaw and remmeber guys freedom of speach

love and peace to Somali people and my wishes to everyone it is Cambodian new year so wish me happy new years guys cwm7.gifcwm16.gif

Hibo   

guys First of all thanx to hibo for her understanding that this forum is to express your mind and opinions, however I also would like to make sure those people who misunderstood my topic that i am not a racist and I also would like to opologie for the word monkeys which i should not use it, my point was we should stick to our queens somalian queens that is all, and the guy who said he knows a somalian lady who is married to a japanesse man, man a somalian lady who is married a japanese man and has 4 boys live here in cambodia and man nice kids but no future the dad is druck man and the boys have no idea what they are and have no religion and the theory goes to men who marry non somali or let me say non muslim ladies, my friends married asians and i love the kids they are cute but man I would not do personaly, thanx hibo again for understanding my point, and If i don't leave Asia or a somalian lady would not come here i rather not to marry at all, jaaw and remmeber guys freedom of speach

love and peace to Somali people and my wishes to everyone it is Cambodian new year so wish me happy new years guys cwm7.gifcwm16.gif

AUN   

Having seen grown up guys who are half Somali half Indonesian they look average Somali to me but I dont know how they looked when they were children but as many of you have already said all children are beautiful regardless of what race they are

Curly   

I neither agree nor disagree with this I honestly think that baydan does have a point; because preserving ones race isn't a bad thing yet again people should have the right to chose whom they marry. :D However you have to take in account that only a small minority of Somali people actually marry outside their own race so I don't think we’re in danger of wiping out our race just yet! :rolleyes:

Anyways coming back to the statement about recessive genes, that's one thing I wonder about, because honestly all the mixed raced Somali people I see barely resemble Somali people at all they tend to inherit their features or the other non-Somali parent. Are our genes that diluted?

:eek:

Isra   

Salam

Umm the idea of the recessive gene caught my eye,I have noticed that predominace too, but since my sisters son was born iam doubting it, he looks purely somali and resembles my father greatly,he is mixed Somali/Arab.

There will always be an expection to the rule.

Oh yea, every one has his or her right to marry any one they wish, aslong as the person is muslim.

That is my opinion.

Peace

Liqaye   

we have already lost our dignity shuold we also loose our blood purity, and to all of those micsegenated somalis who constantly harp about how there half this and that, you will always be nothing but a WARIYA, so stop harping about chinese roots and lebanese branches.

OG Moti   

Guys I think the only 2 persons who understood my point are hibo and Aplus, I did was being racist I know I used a wrong phrase to make it look funny, however my point was stick to somali ladies if you want to have a better, understanding and knows what you want, I dont think marrying somalis will change the look of the kids thou Asian women seem to be dominant in many cases, I my self am half somali half Arabian but I look somali totally somali, and mom is the greatest mom anyone could have, so do not change my words and do not concentrate on words rather than the whole point, you can marry whoever you want right, but if you want to have happiness for you and your kids then the asnwer is somali person, Indho yar i will not marry and kids are not the main reason, other reasons that everyone who lives in Indhoyar world would understand,

u want to reasons? then ask me before you jump to conclusions, have a good day my dear nomads where ever you are..

peace

Wow...OG...monkeys that aint even right...i admit at first i did laugh....but then i was like biisinka-yaasinka that could turn out to be my kids....your kids...anyones kids.....so ISTAKFURALLAH...lets not talk about kids....and now i just feel guilty for laughing. But there is nothing wrong wit stating your opinion about interacial couples but like hibo said dont put anyone done while doing it! Aiight then walaal.

OG Moti   

BuRcO's_1st_LaDy thanx a lot .. i apologize again about the kids u are right i might end up marrying from here too indho yar cause i can not wait anymore, looooooool anyway i will hold on bite my teeth looooooool, stay cool guys and thanx burco for making some people understand that it is a free world say what u think and do what u think is right as long as u dont harm anyone, i did some harm and i am sorry about it but not marring those people is my point and i am sharing with all .. u wana marry it is up to u.. good luck peace

Ladiif   

Believe it or not, this idea of how my kids will look like have came across my mind too many times in case I got married to Indha yar girl.The girl is hot but every time i look at her eyes, the word "xuux" comes to my mind.

A Mongalian friend introduced me to another Mongalian girl few nights ago, the girl is beautiful and smart. Believe me, she is gorgous. Hadal iyo dhamaantiis, way iga dhexbaxday sxbyaal and I would propose to her given the chance!! I wouldn't care how my kids would look like.