Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The First Somali Female Archaeologist

RedSea   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

War Baddacase, intee ka dhacday? Midoo aa mooro St. Paul la dhahaayo kugu xareysatay aa maqlee, oo caawa lagu soo fasaxay. Waaba socon la'dahay xataa, gees gees aa u socotaa.
:D:D

:D

waan fiicnahay sxb. Laakin way igu fiicnaan lahayd xabad saas camal ah meeshan qabow xun ayaa ka jira hada.

ps. awalba kuusow sowmaad iibixin?

Waar meeshaa mid buuran baad ku rayn lahayd oo gebigaagaba ku daboosha mar hadii aad qabow ka cabanayso ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, she is too skinny for you dee ,, :D

Aaliyyah   

^^ whoe, I think many of you need to get hitched.

take advantage of DD's post the other day about the event where singles get together looking for life partners.

good luck smile.gif

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

some people aka me actually know this girl and are finding some of these comments distasteful and offensive, so please lets stop with the juvenile cr.a.p

WolfSnarl.gif

You seem to have a habit of knowing all the pretty girls, warya! When I grow up, I want to be just like you. :D

Ms DD   

Ma Saudi bey ku noolaan jireen. Bunch of horny teens iney isugu yimaadeen baad u maleysaa. Conguratulate the girl and move on guys.

Well done to the sista and her acheivements. Allae ha u ziyaadiyo waxa u dhiman iyo xag diiniyeedba.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

You seem to have a habit of knowing all the pretty girls, warya! When I grow up, I want to be just like you.
:D

only the pretty and *intelligent* ones awoowe, my criteria are strict but i'm sure i have much to learn from your wise musings ;)

Aaliyyah   

DD sister your event to find suitable partners would be ideal in this situation smile.gif

odyaasha naago la raadi, kuwa haystana naago labaad la raadi sida NG smile.gif