Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The First Somali Female Archaeologist

Malika   

^Lol...I believe her aim is to discover historical sites,not an ancient faraax.. :D

Masha'allah to the sister..go girl..go girl!

As for the men,dareekaa iskaa tirtira..Should we accuse you lot of undermining this young woman's achievement by focusing on her chest... icon_razz.gif

che, walaal, possibly the time has come to stop using pics on the net to satisfy your need to "explore" and start seeking the company of flesh and blood, no?

Malika   

*shakes head*

What is this fixation with her breasts? Is it true men are fixated by breast purely because they remind them of when they were suckling at their mothers..men and their mothers! icon_razz.gif

Che,were did she graduate from? focus man,move your eyes from her chest and read the darn article.. :D

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Her chest is an archeological site in my view. I need to study it, and take my time with it

Inaalillaahi ,,,, :D

Faheema.   

This is pathetic to say the least, grown men acting and behaving in such manner, god forbid waxay ordhan lahaayeen if they saw a naked one... waar isla yaaba oo sidan isu dhaama :rolleyes:

Kool_Kat   

You're what you wear soolama dhihi jirin horta...All the good she's done, a stup!d t-shirt baa attentionkii ka qaaday...

Timahaa iigu daran.

UMU, I didn't want to say anything about the hair, but what's up with it...Style maa laga wadaa, ma fahmin ani - dreads maalaga wadaa, curly maalaga wadaa, koley waa sheeko iga dambeysay...

Che good luck with your studies eedo...

JB good luck with your reading adigana...

Malika   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Dahia...I did read the article...UCLA, blah blah blah, her brother in Somaliland...blah blah blah

^Inadeer,quran aan kusaro,waxan cadii mahan..Lol

Tum pagal he :D

some people aka me actually know this girl and are finding some of these comments distasteful and offensive, so please lets stop with the juvenile cr.a.p

ZOLA   

dont you all think 5 pages on this girl is a bit 2 much...wish her well and move on.

Dahia..i see you are learning urdu. how come am not learning any Kiswahili from you?...)