Sign in to follow this  
Kulmiye

? 4 the queens

Ibtisam   

^^^^no i am not eyeing them, but they are nice people coz they are my family!! icon_razz.gifsmile.gif how dare you even think ABOUT SUCH A THING :rolleyes: :mad:

Rea   

ibtisam is on fire... u go woman

well, i see u got this.. so i will not respond to this thread, u tide it down for us

reality check is what these boys need! ( notice i said the word BOYS)

RedSea   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Mr Red, I’ve seen all kinds of Somali men. Mind you... on second thoughts, with the exception of one.
:D
loool but I’m sure he too would have turned sour if I waited around to find out.

Listen beautiful, the only thing I was fighting for were my rights as a man/guy/boy in here that is all,I won't speak for other guys, cuz, I saw what you have seen from my male bunch, so I won't side with them. But since you have me one of few exceptions then I am all good,.And no, what you see here from me is how I am usually, but you know everyone is got a sour side on the other hand sis, don't they IB? ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^for sure everyone has a sour side, but which they keep hidden. somali guys are an exception, it comes out every 5min. they need to control in and balance it with their good side (for those that have a good side) :D

zul, honey knock yourself out with telling em, they need to hear it again and again, from different people... then it might sink in :D;)

Aaliyyah   

Asalaamu alaikum ye all, regarding this topic about what is the most challenging about men. I don’t think there is no’in much that is challenging abt men; personally speaking men are easy to handle :D . I disagree with ibtisaam’s comments about men sweet talking women and moving fast. Since, it depends how women present themselves and to what degree they persuade their men. Evidently, the more you smile at them and flirt the faster dey make a move on u, but den how can u say that is a challenge when you are the one who is letting them move on um it is like burning yr house, and den complaining how yr house was destroying oxymoron if u ask me :rolleyes: . Anyways that is my 2 cent , and yes without doubt you can not stereotype.There is men out there that will have a respect for you as their Muslim sister and respect when you draw the line.No offense to you ibtisaam but walahi i have seen somali girls dissing somali guys , and vice versa.Is this an excuse just so us somali peeps will hook up with other races?? i am just curious. :confused:

Ibtisaam trust me girl there is nice brothers out there, you just need to keep your eyes open.

Wa salaam alaikum.

Originally posted by Kulmiye:

Ladies What do you find most challenging when it comes to dealing with men? just a Lesson for the brothers out here...

Guys who make it a point to delve into matters that don't concern them. It is challenging not in a good way tho. e.g. dudes who are upto date with the latest community gossip :mad: like what he has no life?

RedSea   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^^for sure everyone has a sour side, but which they keep hidden. somali guys are an exception, it comes out every 5min. they need to control in and balance it with their good side (for those that have a good side)
:D

okay, now you just taking cheap shots at me Ibtsim ,so I better leave before my not so good side takes hold of me. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^loool. i'm just kidding. :D:D

AAliyah416 :D loool i don't remember saying any of those things. I am not taking cheap shots at somali men. It does not matter what they are like as long as they are happy with themselves.

cheers

RedSea   

oooh really, are ya? I thought you really didn't like these "things" that they call men.You know those "things" that we didn't know what they are good for? :D

As they say opposites attract. You might not think so, but perhaps one day, you will give your heart to one lucky guy, just one day. If you think that has absulately no chance of happening, we shall see by the time you reach your mid 20s, or 30s. by then I hope you will still be here, we will see how things are between you and, well-- the good for nothing creatures. :D:D

RedSea   

girl call me genious, but I have just asked your age in artistic way, you have fallen into my trap, I have estimated you to be in those age ranges and you have said you have passed both age ranges, so now I can narrow down my gues more precisely to how you are exactly.

RedSea   

I dont' want to say, because that would be breaking into her privacy, why? because I know exactly how old she is, however, it's none of that you mentioned, and no she didn't mention it to me in Private messaging. :D

Ibtisam   

I dont' want to say, because that would be breaking into her privacy, why? because I
know exactly
how old she is, however, it's none of that you mentioned, and no she didn't mention it to me in Private messaging

Is that so atheer. Some how i can't see how you would know. lool @artistic way of guessing. :D

VAL :D close enough