Sign in to follow this  
Kulmiye

? 4 the queens

RedSea   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Is that so atheer. Some how i can't see how you would know. lool @artistic way of guessing.
:D
[/

Oh Acuna matata,and believe me I know, how I know it, well let just say I am an expert in that field, what field would that be? well, ladies and everything about them, so that means I can determine even more. So anyways how are the kids? :D

RedSea   

Ibti, forgive me for my downright perverness to say the least, I don't know anything seriusly. So let just say this topic and everything I said is big fade of the past. You didn't hear anything I said. ;)

I must be driving you nuts, this has gone to a place that I didn't intend to, I must be freaking you out by now, so let just drop it, and really I am kidding.

Ibtisam   

You almost seem to have split personality depending on the day my dear red sea. :D I know you know nothing. As for freaking out... well i was just wondering what happened to your waada hat (when u said you knew everything about women and more) :eek: :cool: :D

RedSea   

well not that I know everything about women, because women are not as not as uncomplicated as some may say, but let just say I know more than the average Faarax. ;)