Sign in to follow this  
Kulmiye

? 4 the queens

Kulmiye   

Ladies What do you find most challenging when it comes to dealing with men? just a Lesson for the brothers out here...

Ibtisam   

i find the fact they even exist a mere complication and a difficult to deal with. I mean why are they here!!! !who are they!!

Ibtisam   

^^^is That so? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and how is it i feel about these creatures that happened to be everywhere i look :rolleyes: Good for nothing, rubbish so and so :D

interesting question,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. where shall i begin?

1. the excessive sweet talk or compliments, when u do not know the girl.. (i mean, why cant u observe the person as an individual and than make remarks based on that???)

2. moving to fast ( where r we running to??)

3. cant think of any more, partly because my manager is about to come this way( my desk).. so i will continue this list later. plz leave some room 4 me :D

RedSea   

IBTISM, honey not all guys are the way you described them to be, remember there are ones that are good for something. There are those who respect women and fully responsible, but reading between your lines, I can sense that you probably have seen the wrong group of guys.So I think there are many guys out there and I mean Somali guys that are good for many things, so can you not combine us all guys into one big fat zero no good for anything category?

Thanks in advance.

Mr.Redy

Originally posted by Kulmiye:

Ladies What do you find most challenging when it comes to dealing with men? just a Lesson for the brothers out here...

When i read this, my first reaction was a loud laugher; then I lost hope for you good Kulmiye (borrowing words from Xiin's dictionary), seeking a lesson from the wrong teacher?? I bet no two girls will give you the same answer. What will you do then? Which one will you take? Will you combine all their answers and summarise it for your self? What a task!

Dude, learn to deal with women as human beings and not something that is really complex and enigma so on... see, measure everyone (regardless of gender) for who they are, what they are, their values and morals, beliefs & principles, character and personal traits... then perhaps you will know what makes her different from others and how she deals with men... generalisation never yields satisfactory outcome...I tell you

I tell you this...no matter what someone writes here to respond to your question, at the end of the day there are exceptions to the rules, and you don't want to be caught by surprise, do you? ..loool... I can see you screaming "…but you said..." :D:D

Then again..I may be mocking you!!! :D:D

^^^^LooL....Good one Zaf.

Kulmiye....You are putting too much thought into dis. Just take easy and treat da honeys like any other being.Ladies dig sensative bloke, but it looks like you are catering to them just little bit too much.

Aisha   

let me see.......

I hate the fact that they have to be better than their girl! In regards to......them having to drive a better car or earn more money than her and so on.

I've actually seen a couple break up over this. Them and their egos :rolleyes:

Tenaciousgirl, I totallly agree with your first point.

And Zafir, we're not thaaaaaaaat complicated!!

Ibtisam   

Mr Red, I’ve seen all kinds of Somali men. They are all the same, young, old, married, unmarried. Forget anything else, they even lack basic manners! :rolleyes: Mind you... on second thoughts, with the exception of one. :D loool but I’m sure he too would have turned sour if I waited around to find out. :Dredface.gif Obviously my bro is also an exception, few cousins... lool :D Lets just say family guys are top people. the rest are trash icon_razz.gif:D