Sign in to follow this  
Arawella

Help needed from Sol married members

If you are not planing to (tie the knot) marry this guy then you dont have to date with him, simple as that. I know it is hard but you know Rabbigaada talo saaro sheydankana iska naar :D

Best wishes!

am

Arawella   

First thanks to each of you for your advice however conflicting.

On a note, I am actually astonished to agree with Laziegirl! I am abashed to share personal information but walaal the need for anonymous advice plucked my courage to disclose such information, which under normal circumstances wouldn’t have been shared. Albeit what you might think, I am attuned with world affairs and I’m for alleviating the suffering of a fellow human. Nonetheless, surely titbit of my concerns should be directed to my personal affairs?

Dabshid, the majority does not necessarily lead to the right path nor does one always choose to follow the herd! ;)

To the topic, most of you advices not to date and when ready to settle marry the guy. I find that confusing, first shouldn’t I be au-feu with his true character if so how am I to achieve that without going a date? How does one bring the opposite sex to their house without implying marriage? I am expected to view every guy that I like as potential partner insight arrange rendez-vous at my parents? How is a girl to extract information about someone she likes without raising few eyebrows?

Tahliil   

For anyone like me, I think this is the best place, the right setting to come to and solicit some advice and counsel on a social issue like the one you are confronted with. By sifting through the postings; choosing carefully the solid opinions over the loud and noisy rubbish, I think, no matter how unbelievable this may sound to our ears, some people can deliver in the midst of this gibberish talk, some valid wisdom. I don't think I'd ever feel comfortable though to let my friends know my 'relationship hesitations' and personal thoughts but I am so certain that I would be able to step on a podium like this one and divulge some dark thoughts about my life and at the same time totally feel un-obliged. I could simply do that and more easily because it protects and fits my life-style which is like some people very secretive....So for me and you then this is the right forum to step in and without a second thought bare ourselves naked in front of these strangers and be absolutely indifferent to their damnation or compliments and recommendations... Hope you get from us all what you are looking for, that assurance, that valid opinion that supports your current positions whatever it may be…(sensible and helpful views of course that sound significant to you from the few in here who are sincerely trying to help out)...Good Luck

Lake   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

I never understood why pple have the tendency to share personal information that is not wanted by the general audience, I mean, I sure as hell don't want to read or know about your issues.

I wonder what you would have done if forums and the internet weren't available to you.

I'm not picking on you at all, rather fed up with "I have a problem" what should I do routine, its getting old. There are bigger problems then going out with a dude, pple are starving, homeless, not sure if we will all live tomorrow and all you concerned about is what you should do?

The reality is, whether u get a good advise or not, you will go out regardless, so why wait for a response, go on ahead do whatever it is you originally planned on doing? People will talk no matter what you do, you could decise to stay home and not go through, and they will find something else to talk about.

Don't live a life based with the notion of "what would pple think", they ain't living your life, you are, so why worry what others think of you?

I have said my piece.

No one is forcing you to read it though. You acting like people are making you read their problem..Stop the rant...U don't like the topic? Don't click on to it..and STFU

Shakti   

Originally posted by Tone:

No one is forcing you to read it though. You acting like people are making you read their problem..Stop the rant...U don't like the topic? Don't click on to it..and STFU [/QB]

Tone, u need 2 turn ur tone down!!

Obviously she is entitled to her opinion, and she was only expressing her feelings and I personally see no wrong in that!!!

however U getting all blazed up on behalf of someone who is very much capable in defending herself in a appropriate manner..IS simply ridiculous..

dude u need 2 calm down..