Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

A SPECIAL TRIBUTE!

LuCkY   

Hey YaLL...this is dedicated to my friends.

FRIENDSHIP IS A PRICELESS GIFT

THAT CANNOT BE BOUGHT OR SOLD

BUT ITS VALUE IS FAR GREATER

THAN THE MOUNTAIN MADE OF GOLD

FOR GOLD IS COLD & LIFELESS

IT CAN NEITHER SEE NOR HEAR

& IN THE TIME OF TROUBLE

IT IS POWER LESS 2 CHEER--

IT HAS NO EARS 2 LISTEN

NOR HEART 2 UNDERSTAND

IT CANNOT BRING U CONFORT

OR REACH OUT A HELPING HAND

SO WHEN U ASK

GOD FOR A GIFT

BE THANKFUL IF HE SENDS

NOT DIAMONDS, PEARLS OR RICHES

BUT THE LOVE OF REAL TRUE FRIENDS

My Best Friend

Today I found a friend,

Who knew everything I felt.

She knew my every weakness,

And the problems I've been dealt.

She understood my wonders,

And listened to my dreams.

She listened to how I felt about life and love,

And knew what it all means.

Not once did she interrupt me,

Or tell me I was wrong.

She understood what I was going through,

And promised she'd stay long

I reached out to this friend

To show her that i care

To pull her close and let her know

How much I need her there

I went to hold her hand

To pull her a bit nearer

And realized that this perfect friend I found

Was nothing but my mirror.by M.K.

This^^^is for my BEST FRIEND RAXMAH(not an SOL member), I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY(MAY 5th)Sweetie.You aLReady know how much you mean to me,Thnx for being there for me aLways, I LOVE You...May ALLaah Grant You aLL ur WIShes and BLEss You with Many more Prosperous Years to come fiLLEd with BLIss.May ALLAah Grant You a GOOD HeaLTh and heLp u overcome in the battLe which you are fighthing.AmIIn...Pray for my Friend YaLL.

Mujahid who has been a great friend-more Like a big brother-a mentor to me...thnx bro for aLL those times that u have counseLed me.Who has taken the time to heLp me with the deen and Listen to my probLems.

OG_Moti who is aLso a great friend...a considerate person...thnx for a being a friend.

And of course My girLs:

AngeLEyezMamii(not an SOL member) who is my Lil cousin and aLso a very cLose friend of mine,thnx hon for being there for me as weLL.

Magnoona-GirL who has been nothing but a great friend,such a sweetheart even though she gives me hard times at schooL...Lol nonetheLess i Love You too hon.What do u have say huh? ;)icon_razz.gif

OG_GirL...weLL what eLse can I possibLy say such a poLite and sweetheart as weLL.Hey!

Miz-Unique a unique individuaL indeed who is nothing but such a cooL girL even though she aint around much these days due to schooL...how u been girL?

I wish nothing but the BEst of THe Best for YOu aLL thnx for being in my LIfe...for you have affected it in so many ways which are undescribabLe..

JazakaALLaahU Khayran YaLL.

WeLL dont be shy...come in and say ur shouts to ur friends and famiLy members.

OG Moti   

This post is absurd, inhumane, straight discrimination and taking sides,

This beautiful poem supposed to be dedicated first to me and to other members who are nicer than these you mentioned,

and this post also shows that these who had direct impact on your life and in an extend shaped your life has been ignored and disregarded, people such as Me, libaax, J11, Derman, The nomad, X, BB, CR, Pyscho S, and others

Thus I conclude that you click the edit button and remove some names and add others, with a letter of apology in the bottom of the post, I may even suggest that as a good faith and as a way to express your sorry of ignoring these mentioned above, use there names as your signature … peace

LuCkY   

OH MY :eek: :eek: :eek: !Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?????

Excuse ME but maybe I shouLd hit the EDIT button and remove You!

and this post also shows that these who had direct impact on your life and in an extend shaped your life has been ignored and disregarded, people such as Me, libaax, J11, Derman, The nomad, X, BB, CR, Pyscho S, and others

What have they done for me?

Thus I conclude that you click the edit button and remove some names and add others, with a letter of apology in the bottom of the post, I may even suggest that as a good faith and as a way to express your sorry of ignoring these mentioned above, use there names as your signature … peace

Remove aa?HeLL no...my friends mean so much to me and no I aint gonna remove them Laakiinse i might just remove u!

Can u expLain to me what these "peopLE" have done for me?

Qac Qaac   

Iga daa waxaan nooh, maxaa qalbi xanuunkaan. oohin lee la iska keenaa ayaamahaan hayye. maxaa sidaan yaakhay... beer xanuunka gees naga mariya pls.

OG Moti   

oh i saw my name... i feel ashamed, but still as being a fair man and a man of honor "one of the few men with honor left in the universe" i demand others to be added and named.

they shaped your life, remember we were keeping an eye on you, and always taking care of you, and one nomad attacks you with or without a reason we jump on him/her and make sure that your feelings are intact and we also rush to advice whenever you ask for it, I personally gave myself the authority to protect your interest, and I also consider myself your personal advisor .. so please my little bird, my bright star, consider to hit the edit button and add some more good words about me and add the others in the list.. by the way the poem was heart breaking and wonderful one.... it reminded me "What a Wonderful World" and the movie "take me home" peace

LuCkY   

Qac Qaac adiga maxaa ku dareey?whats up with this?

OG_Moti u Lil greedy______!What now?I acknowLedged U didnt I?I aint seen nobody eLse stand up for me.

Can u show or expLain to me what these individuaLs have done for me?

Libaax?

J11?

Derman?

The Nomad?

X?

BB?

CR?

Psycho S?

And OThers?

PS I cant beLieve U done ruined the topic now! :mad:

looooooooooooooooooooool Moti looool alla caloosha aa i xanuuntay aaaaa......looool Moti gabadha waad ka qastay meesheedi

Lucky...I apologise on behalf of MOTI

moti raali noqo ku dheh loooool waad ka xanaajisay nooh

OG Moti   

Lucky my little pricess, SOL rose, first let me say .. the poem was so touchy, and when i get emotional i forget myself and say things that i dont mean... u know when u get older you start getting shaky and nervious, looool CK thanx for apologizing for me, i am not good at that, but still you know these individuals need recognition .. i remember Libaax saying lucky is the SOL soul, and J11 saying without lucky we wouldnt be able to stop the Clown, and CK saying abaayo lucky is nice leave her alone, I also remember derman saying me and lucky against the world, the nomad and X were fighting over who she considers a best friend, BB said if i feel lucky when i see lucky posts, and pyscho sue always fight for u even when you are not in the fight... they need recognition...

as far as i am concern .. i need more love words.. u know i leave in Cambodia no love here.. so give extra doze waa kusideee... ilbax noqo... peace

P.S. the poem is so nice, is it copy righted cause if not i would like to use it for this french girl i met .. it might work on her .. can i change the phrase

BUT THE LOVE OF REAL TRUE FRIENDS

to but the love of real lover?

Paragon   

Can u show or expLain to me what these individuaLs have done for me?

J11?

Lucky, you are right. I haven't done anything for you and coming to think of it, I haven't done anything for many people. I am not generous enough I guess :( .

and J11 saying without lucky we wouldnt be able to stop the Clown

OG_Moti, thanks for trying to cover up for me bro. You do it with with such style :D .

OG_Girl   

Ohh, Lucky thanks Sweetheart, I am so honored to be ur special friend. LOVE U TOO sweetheart.

Moti, sweetbrothert , I know u r jealous dee, icon_razz.gif don't woryy, u r my friend, uncle, brother,I love u man.

ok let me list my friends too this is chance to say "thank u" to those shape our livies and make differences.

Moti , All I can say u r great person , Thank u being there for me even some times I act bad .

Amira_Lazy ,(she is not from SOL), girl I love u soo much.

Miss_Moon , Ohh such a sweetheart and polite, thank u for being good friend of mine.

shankaroon , u r a true sister, thank u.

kynda , very loyal friend, girl u know I love u.

J11 , I remember u back somali/arab room , u r polite and very gentelman.

HornAfrique I know we exchanged few conversation , I learned a lot from u, thanks wallalo.

Hibo , beautiful inside out side .

Mizz unique , girl some times I doubt u r somali, coz u r soo polite and sweet.

Mrembo , u r my sweet sister, very nice person.

here comes my TWIN :

CUTE LIL GIRL , I love u coz u r such a polite and sweet.

guys better to stop, I started to be very emotional. I will back to add more :D:D

salam

Tuujiye   

waraa Moti maxkamad maa ka shaqeyn jirtay waraa waa kaa shakiyee..lol..

Lucky mar aa suurooneysay aa wax soo qortay yaah..ilin aaba naga keentay. it made me call my friend lol..

waraa OG-moti yaa waaye dadkaan aa lucky sanka ka galinoosid. iyada mee hadlaan..

Ck adiga iska qosol lee sidii cunug la dheel dheelsiinaayo...

best wax la dhaho majiraan...my best friend is part of my body y'all figure it out what it is.. ;)

jaaw

Khayr   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

This post is absurd, inhumane, straight discrimination and taking sides,

This beautiful poem supposed to be dedicated first to me and to other members who are nicer than these you mentioned,

Ya Allah!

Taalo, taalo, waa war cuusob.

So these are all the SOL 'HUGGING' crew that having been Teaming up on people and defending people like LUCKY who plays cute and innocent (but really isn't 'THAT INNOCENT' when u get to know her) :rolleyes:

Rockfella thats u're name from now on, you gonna get yourz. Were is the Qaaxooti unit(QQ,CK,GT & Nunne!)when you need them.

Waryaa, Snake Eater, Lucky is just HAPPY today cause of a 'CERTAIN SOMEONE'-I won't tell! So don't be jealous if you fall '3rd place' on her list. ;)

By the way, whats up with all these 'let me KEZZ ASHHH' to some people threads that are popping up on sol like 'AWARDS,l love this person on SOL, I want to play a MOCK TRAIL,I love you Admin. etc.' type topics :eek: :eek: :eek:

Qac Qaac   

I rather be qaxooti, then read and write broken somali...

Khayr thanks.. 4 being on the flight 14... since we were on flight 13.

waraa meeshaan somali online. saan may isku badashay hadda, in uu dhaho qofwalba i love this person, and this person is that... what the hell, naga daaya waxaan filin hindi kuma jirnee... OG_Moti... adiga maanashiibiyada ayaa ka mid tahay hayye, how come u didn't mention this person or that, maxaa kaa kalay...adeer.

Changed   

Oh my God peeep's the girl is thanking her friends and there is nothing wrong with it, stop complaining :rolleyes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RAXMAH... smile.gif

Lucky thanks soo much , exams are fine so far; got 2 tommorow :mad: :( ...LUVV YA SWEETS :cool:

OG Girl: U know i luvvvvvvvvv UUUUUUU(summer is coming we should continue last years lessons; remember :D )

OG-Moti...heheheheh poor u ..feeling a little left out...come to moma i will give u a hug icon_razz.gif;)