Sign in to follow this  
Buuxo

Somali women attempts to hijack Air New Zealand!

Som@li   

Some say she was abused in Somalia, some of her family killed infront of her, and when she asked the rest to be brought to NZ,15 siblings,and parents, NZ government declined her application cuz she refused to give DNA.

She is well known over NZ, she fought with Policemen many times, and once stormed the parliment,and injured a MP by throwing a chair.

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Some say she was abused in Somalia, some of her family killed infront of her, and when she asked the rest to be brought to NZ,15 siblings,and parents, NZ government declined her application cuz she refused to give DNA.

She is well known over NZ, she fought with Policemen many times, and once stormed the parliment,and injured a MP by throwing a chair.

Waa wareey.

Eebba ha caafiyo walaasheen, hana u gargaaro -- aamiin.

Sad case, though.

Kool_Kat   

^Maxaa sad case eh, iyadaaba dadkii huf iyo halaan jirin ka dhigtee? Wah...Midey ladagaasho iyo midey kursi kutuurto iyo kuwe ey mindi galish...WEEEEEE...NZ governmentka aaba ila gardaran oo qof saanoo kale ah dadka kusii deynaayo...

Bal allaha u fududeeyo iyada iyo dadkeeda...

Buuxo   

Originally posted by Intel:

^^ items permitted to be taken onboard on Air NZ includes sheep shearing kit.

**ba dum chhh!**

i too know Caasho and
Buuxoy no walaashay kuma eyan soogelin NZ.

alla ha caafiyo.. amiin

lol :D ,good to know.

Sorry, but I know the way my people look and she doesn't look it at all. How many Somalis her age were born in Sudan? It just doesn't add up. Do you know how many Africans lie about being Somali to gain asylum? Too many to count.

winnie   

somalis come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

plus somalis in the aussie community know her.

they know enough about her to have created an urban legend around her history.

And the Backlash I mentioned earlier has already began. I hope intaas inay ku egtahay

Ethnic Affairs Minister Chris Carter has met with members of the Somalian community, following the arrest of a woman over the alleged hijacking of a plane on Friday.

He says incidents of name-calling and racial abuse have already been directed at members of the Somali community in Christchurch.

Carter met about 35 local Somalis on Saturday evening, hoping to assure them New Zealanders won't judge their entire community on the alleged actions of one woman on a plane on Friday.

But it seems local thugs have been getting their word in first.

Carter says some of the Somalis complained of people hurling abuse in the street.

One woman reported she was shouted at by groups of youths in a car yelling out the word 'terrorist

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Pomegranate:

Sorry, but I know the way my people look and she doesn't look it at all. How many Somalis her age were born in Sudan? It just doesn't add up. Do you know how many Africans lie about being Somali to gain asylum? Too many to count.

Can you give us detail description of how "your people look like"? :rolleyes:

Alla ha caafiyo Miskiinada.

Farax Brown ,

Walahi that is so true. Mental illness is rampant amongst out people yet we refuse to acknowledge it. I work in the field and I'm seeing more and more of our own coming in to the system. The amount that remain undiagnosed is probably bigger though. A stigma is still surrounding mental illness and Somalis are for ever suspicious of these "gaalo" doctors. It's all about some big conspiracy or other. Or they send them back t to Africa. Just the other day I had a guy who had gone back to Somali for well over a year without medication for his schizophrenia. For us we justify it with a nick name and leave it at that. This incident is an example of how serious the implications of having a mental illness can be. The fact that this woman was ostracised from the community probably only added to the strains and stress of her unstable mental frame of mind. We need to be more understanding towards people whom suffer from these sorts of illness and support them. She should not have been allowed to fly on her own. Ilahey ha cafiyo insha’Allah. What this woman now needs is support, I hope she gets it.

Tuujiye   

Waraa waan ka xumahay in ee falkaas qaabka daran ku kacday walaasheen Nephy!!

Qofta waxaa la dhahay baryahaan danbeesay dhan waa lagu soo socday oo waa la ogaa in mardho jiniyaal dar daridoonaan... Marka hada xaalka waa dhacay macna malaha oo gaalada wee la deal gareenyeen situationka yaalo.. sidaas oowgeed bal soo duceeya in Nephy ilaahey madaxeeda buneeyo lugaheedana jeebeeyo ..aaaaaaamino!!!!

waa wax laga naxo runtii!! qandha kula buuf kuusnaatay!!!

Wareer badanaa!!!