Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

While SOL was down, I gave a Visit to....

OG Moti   

While SOL was trying to sort it out the technical problems I gave a visit to somalinet, and guess what, it is a place full of disrespect and childish people, most of them have no class or style, and their topics are neither funny nor productive, so good to have our nomad village back, no wonder why those guys couldnt join this site, maybe they know nothing else to talk about except calling each other names... anyway welcome back and lets get it on.....loool peace

[ September 19, 2003, 04:35 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

yo!

i got depressed and lonely! i missed this site!

wow! holly smoke this was major down time! well i been up and it about almost 3:00am and i gotta hit the road at 6:00am. but hey, nice to see this site back online! one thing! most my of friends r not aware that this site is back! so yall spread the word. I have never been to other site og_moti referred to! but i will try it one! my live has been just too much hell lately, working and doing school again. so welcome back everyone! let us kick some chicken as og_moti will say! lol! just kidding bro! yo nomads lets rock!!

Juxa   

moti,,,,,,,kkkkkk kkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk

i went there too,,,,thnx to you, waa la i rifey, so hostile makes kashmir peaceful.

it feel good does not it? just being here, problem is i dont knw where to start,,,jihadi aa iga dhuntay kkkkk

rudy,,,,keep it up,,,,,,,if u need therepy,hola

OG_Girl   

Salaam all :

i was so bored , since i quit paltalk i was lonely bored

thanx God SOL BACK

Moti meskeen did they disrespect u my brother ?!!

give me their names i will kill them :D

salaam

Jaabir   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

While SOL was trying to sort it out the technical problems I gave a visit to somalinet, and guess what, it is a place full of disrespect and childish people, most of them have no class or style, and their topics are neither funny nor productive, so good to have our nomad village back, no wonder why those guys couldnt join this site, maybe they know nothing else to talk about except calling each other names... anyway welcome back and lets get it on.....loool peace

[ September 19, 2003, 04:35 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

OG-Moti.. are you sure you didnt pick any of Somalinet's manners while you were there since your topic is edited by Admin! :D:D:D;)

You are right though, when I went to somalinet forums I felt like a little kid who lived in the suburbs all his life and suddenly moved to the Ghetto ;)

BTW.. khawyak Faisal yis'al 3alayk ;)

dawoco   

"let's get it on" indeed(!) Hey adeer, glad to see ur alive n kickin! And ur turn of phrase is as intresting as ever....

I have to agree with u on this one o.g. it is good to have sol back.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Well it is true that most of you visit every other site that exists, at the same time i know this for fact that when you are there,most of you who are dissing these other places, express your hatred or distastefull opinion ,call what ever you want ,openly and widely. And still come out with sense of regret or happiness,what ever satisfies you. So here is my problem, some of us we come back here more often then others,and pretend to be angels,that is right angeles, why? isn't it like being or having a multiple personality, plz don't preach me in here and tell me all the bad things you do in other sites,and pretentd to be the nicest person around,i am not picking up anyone but i am saying this to clarify the facts. If you are happy being in SOL and like the way you being treated then please give respect to the other sites because i have never seen being chastesized SOL, but love, so plz "R" Respect. and follow the rules you care in here and apply to yourself(don't foul mouth).

c/salaam

OG Moti   

Admin looooooooooooool i love the editing of the Title of my topic... that was so creative loooooool sorry bro i was trying to be humoroius ... but u got me there .... hey VIVA SOL and SOL people...loooool peace

I missed this site alot. I never bothered to go to Somalinet. I don't wanna see or read anything on there. It will only get me mad. I missed all my people up in here. Well I'm glad this site is back and running.

P.S. I almost thought I was banned. But then again I know I didn't disrespect anyone.

.:peace n luv:.

A7LA-SHU   

OG-Moti. get alive grandpa lol... stop going to all those place. Og-girl get this guy a wife (one of his single mothers) hahahahah.. but good to see u all happy here.. and it is good to be back even though school is back and that means less time for anything else...

rudy there is alot to do in L.A. so why was u bored? dude get out do something after all we are lucky to have that sunshine 24/7 smile.gif .. if that ain't workin hit the library and get 100 books. and be a nerd hahah lol.. :Dicon_razz.gif

zak u are right.. well u know how human beings are like. they change with the Environment they are in. so i wouldn't be surprised if they are nice here and wack else where lol.. :D

good to have u all of guys back..

peace n 1 luv...

OG Moti   

The following sweet 16s are pulling my legs and killing my market...

1. Magnoona girl

2. Sue

3. OG girl

4. Dawaco

5. Silent sista

6. Flying sis

7. the psycho "mizz_lexus"

8. Lucky

they keep calling me grandpa and names i can not handle .. STHML looool i really thought this girl was a mother with 5 children ... i am surprised anyway girls please do not kill my suuq anymore .. it is already dead, i am trying to re-emerge loooool

DErman khawiya.. ishloonak yaa sheikh, how the fiasal man .. man that guy keep an eye on him .. he is to baqla thing loool he knows what i mean so please keeep an eye on him and if it is neccessary take him to some kind of therapy and anger management ... peace

A7LA-SHU   

lakkad u been busy huh hustla lol.. that is good stay kluez.... u better off dat way. atleast u better than my grandpa Og-Moti here hahaha..

BTW.. i ain't killin ur suuq grandpa coz u didn't had one remember dahhhh lol...

1 luv..

OG Moti   

Lakkad u too bro joined the haters .. the suuq killers, walahi those sweet 16s are on my case, now all the girls are afread of me thinking i am consumed and i got nothing to give .. specially Juxa, so Lakkad what is going on bro.. dont make me guys post my latest pictures .. me sitting.. smile.gif me standing smile.gif me eating... smile.gif me playing football.. me at the gym carrying the heavest equipment smile.gif dont make me do that loooool peace