Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

If marriage is half the deen, why aren't YOU married?

Um. Hes white. Super handsome. Soap Opera actor. Non Muslim. He just doesn't know I exist yet. First I'll have to convert him, then we'll see where it takes us. :D

Nephissa   

I'm looking for four women who can get along TOGETHER 27% (4)

LOOL, I wanna know who those 4 men are???? Come clean...step right out guys :D

Sky   

^ smile.gif

Loool at the answers.

As for me, as soon as I make up my mind who to marry. I'm afraid I'm gonna make the wrong choice and regret, so I'll take it nice and slow. What I always knew from day 1 was that she must be Muslim and Somali.

It's all about calaf, as I believe Allah swt will one day give me a marwatu saalixah but before that there are some issues left that should be accomplished like careers and dhaqaale because to start a family you need capital, maturity and patience.

There are no Mr/Mrs Right because everyone has got his and her mistakes and shortcomings.

"Oh Allah grant me a good wife who is true to her diin, who is an cafiifad oo baari ah. Oh people especially the young people in here be patient because Allah will give you what you desire."

Allah will reward you for you patience inshallah, Beware of the fitnah!

Pujah   

I don't fancy becoming fat, hagard and unkept.

Who would wanna lose their hard earned body.... here is where adoption comes in handy :D

Janna   

Originally posted by Curling Waterfall:

If marriage is half the deen, why aren't YOU married?

Why am I not married?

Sister,

I am a Uni student who tends to complete her education before rushing into marriage. Education first, marriage, second, family, inshallah. Seeing as I have two more years left till I complete my degree, I feel the need to finish it and inshallah make something of myself. Who will support me with high school certificate? Certainly not the man who I have chosen over my education if the marriage doesn't work out. Do I have my soul mate or parnter who I intend to marry? Yes. Why have I chosen not to marry him? Because he needs to change his ways before I can committ to him and that gives me more time. And plus he needs to save for our big day, inshallah.

u chosen a dude n he needs to change!! :confused: aint that a fart!! lemme tellya sista! u dont chose!! period! u is the game!! looooool...!

i guess watching too many soap operas really makes 1 think wild!! loooooool... what in the world!! lol....beam her up scotty!! she aint definitely...from earth! looooooool...yacks!

Janna   

Originally posted by rudy:

u chosen a dude n he needs to change!! :confused: aint that a fart!! lemme tellya sista! u dont chose!! period! u is the game!! looooool...!

i guess watching too many soap operas really makes 1 think wild!! loooooool... what in the world!! lol....beam her up scotty!! she aint definitely...from earth! looooooool...yacks!

He currently needs to change. Change what? For starters he needs to get rid of those obnoxious people he calls "friends". And also his emotional outburts. Plus he needs to get rid of his daily complaints. No girl wants to hear a guy complain. Its depressing.

On a serious note Rudy,

You have been watching too many soap opreas.

Scotty? Is that some sort of expression like "Sunny Jim"