Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

If marriage is half the deen, why aren't YOU married?

could some 1 explain to our dear sista...who scotty is!!

i sure wouldnt know how to tellya about scotty sista!! loll...! i guess down under, one says beam me up kangroo! lool.! :confused:

web page

Janna   

By you telling me what "Scotty" means what do I gain from it? Certainly not more knowledge.

So I am better not knowing what it means. Useless information.

Nephissa   

I'm yet to see a strong marriage that stands the test of time! That's why I'm not rushing to meet my future ex husband.

Right now, I'm enjoying life - and appreciating every day. I don't feel that something is missing.

Janna   

Originally posted by Naku Penda Piya:

rudy and lexus, didn't scotty die some weeks ago?

Like I would know who Scotty is. And as far as I am concerned I don't care.

Muhammad   

well scotty was an expert transporter,

he could beam you from Lexus City To Lascaanood Back to Buhodle, b4 u could say maandhoow! :D

Janna   

Originally posted by M u h a m m a d:

well scotty was an expert transporter,

he could beam you from Lexus City To Lascaanood Back to Buhodle, b4 u could say
maandhoow!
:D

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

God bless you. For you have made me laugh!

Nephissa   

Originally posted by M u h a m m a d:

^ warkaasi xagee kaa soo gaadhay?
:D

Wuxuu iga soo gaaray same source adiga aad ka ogaatay, inuu Scotty dhintay! icon_razz.gif

J.Lee   

Why aren't I married?

First, the whole marriage idea is a turn-off to me at the moment. I know a couple [quite intimately really] who have been married for 22 years that can't even be in the same country much less the same room. Second, I have seen too many couples that seemed perfect for each other divorce before their wedding tape was even completed. Third, the man I want to be married to is already taken [by an undeserving wench, no less]. Fourth, calafkeyga midkaan ku xidhanlahaa, and/or akdiganlahaa wali maan isbaran. smile.gif

Jacpher   

I just voted to view the results. I hope I'm not guilty of spoiling the outcome. I chose Maybe making tahajjud every Tuesday will account for half my deen. I thought this pick would not affect the results.

I don't want to upset the author by publishing the result but I'm surprised many indicate they can’t find Mr/Ms right. If you are trying really hard and still can’t find, consider going arrange marriage. It appears that you’ll most likely have less work, pain, anxiety and much rewarding.

I can’t believe I am writing this. This will get many of you going. The time we live in teaches us to be open mind, and to consider other ideas, point of views, and/or alternatives. I hope this won’t become a discussion of persons instead of examining and criticizing ideas.

Foxy   

Interesting poll........ :D:D

Life is to short, settling down too soon before exploring your maximium options out there is very appealing to me i would say :D:D

cheers

Janna   

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

I don't want to upset the author by publishing the result but I'm surprised many indicate they can’t find Mr/Ms right. If you are trying really hard and still can’t find, consider going arrange marriage. It appears that you’ll most likely have less work, pain, anxiety and much rewarding.

I always had the belief those who agreed to arrange marriages were unable to find their "soul mates". Arrange marriage is a excellent idea for those who decided to have a career first before marriage.