Sign in to follow this  
Cawaale

Chelsea's salamon Kalou and his Somali Bilcaan!!

Gaaboow wuu raaxaysanayaa miyaa la yidhi? smile.gif

Not that this is relevent, but horta ma la hubaa inay gabartu Somali tahay. I see her net bio says NAJAH WAKIL is a Philadelphia born model who lives in New York.

Ilaahay ceebteeda ha asturo.

STOIC   

Libax, Since she is from Kaladelphia (I learned this from my hindi speaking folks...racist SOBs) She could be an African American who is a MUSLIM....

Poker   

There aren't that many Somalis in philly area. There are some URAAGOS who think they're Somalis. She could be one of those creatures.

BTW, I don't think she's all that in "Soamli" standard. Just beacuse she has her legs exposed doesn't mean she's pretty.

STOIC   

Poker, who are these URAAGOS?Just Curious. I met few Somalis who live here in Philly and New Jersey area.Mostly are students and working people with no families.BTW the leading Imaam here in Philly is Somali dude whom most of the African Americans Salafi muslims love and admire.His name is Hassan Sumaalee (as in Somali)..

Poker   

Somali Imaam in Philly? In what masjit? Never heard or seen that. The largest Masjit in the city is the one at Walnut and 43rd. The Imaam is Egyptian and his name is Sheikh Cabdiraxman. There is another Masjit in North Philly around 3rd and Jamison and that masjit is run by Palastinians. There is another one in South Philly not far from Broad and Christian and that one is run bt African American. Unless philly has changed the last 9 months, things were that way for years.

BTW, curiousity kills the cat. You could be one of those Uraagos that I was talking about. I plead the fifth:D

STOIC   

Poker,

I could be one of those Uragoos(I still don't get the meaning of the word)...This Somali Imam is originally from England. He is at Masjid Sunnatu-Nabawiyyah that is on Germantown avenue.I was there today and he gave some dacwa.I have been to the one at Walnut and 43rd near UPEN area. The other one you talking about i have prayed there on EID.It is NEAR the cousins store (predominantly Palestinians congregation).

Poker   

Yeah the largest in the city is that one at University city area. The one you prayed Eid is called Aqsa in north Philly.

Germantown isn't my cup of tea. I think I was there once, in that Masjit not far from Chalten Ave. I could be wrong but I never seen any Somali Imaams there or any other Masjit in the city of Philadelphia. I think things are changing.

STOIC   

Germantown can be scary.I live Roxborrough area, but usually go there especially fridays to an Arabic take-out food place called Al-salam after classes..I might be wrong,but I think he is a visiting Imam from England (So I had )...You still haven't defined the URAAGO word for me...I promise I wouldn't take an offense..lol

i dont know what the fuz is about her being somali or not: but by her looks, i think she could've done better:

as most pp are in diasporas and ppl change, like to know what makes someone a Somali. It may seem dump Q, but as it look, some of you refuse to believe this chick is somali

RedSea   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Do you know, what Dayuus is. I dont think, you understand the true meaning of Dayuus. If you have no jeoulosy and lack the vigilance in maintaining or guarding your sisters and women against the likes of Kaloe or any Gaal, then call your self one!

wow Masha Allah. Well said. :cool:

Stoic,

Uuraagi are Ethiopian ethnic group.