Dhagax-Tuur

Is the current uprising the beginning..

5 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

This quote is by Churchill. 

'I do not agree that the dog in a manger has the final right to the manger even though he may have lain there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly-wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place."

Is it possible that the plans are in place to take the ownership and running of this piece of prime land off the hands of Somalis?

Since most of us can't see beyond our tribal affiliations, our home will be run for us without our say so. I would have said, 'war Soomaalay kaca ' but that feeling is not there in most people's hearts and minds. 

I know I sound pessimistic but I am sorry after 30 years of going round the same circle, there comes a time.  

Though some certain known folks - Uusbuurka in Garoowe and co - are known for foreign infatuation and mentally handicapped to worship shisheeye, it won't be possible in Soomaaliya la gumeysto xilligaan regardless how as great as Uusbuur and co. try.