Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

It is a boy

SA all,

To all those walaaleheey who have contributed to uniqiue name search request, THANK U and jazzakumullahu khayran. i had a son n very contrary to my unique name i called him Mohamed, but u know first borns have many names he is mohamed , he is qadar he is zakaria he is hamza and hanad n so on.

all went well alxamdulilaah, i just have much more respect for not only my wonderful mother but all mothers. May Allah reward them.

I pity poor husbands unlike better old days, they have to be there and witness everything, my h could not stopp praying he just stood there troumatised but after the little one popps out n cries, subxaanaalaah midii foolanaysayba ma eheen we were all smiles and cries of immense happiness thank god Allah sw has honored me to be a mom. Iam truly grateful.

I salute u all mothers of SOL

Thierry.   

congratulation sister, alhamdulilah may Allah exalted is he make him a pious healthy son who is duty full to his parents

N.O.R.F   

Mubruuk!

alhamdulilah may Allah exalted is he make him a pious healthy son who is duty full to his parents

Amiin

Malika   

Congratulations!! At last yaa sister Umu Zakaria..

"You have been blessed in what you have been given. May you give thanks to the One who granted it. May your child reach maturity and right-guidance, and may Allah make him a blessing for you."

Amiin

Nephissa   

I am so glad that he has finally arrived, now comes all the great joys of motherhood. Allaha kuu barakeeyo wiil-kaaga.

So umu Mohamed Khadr, when is the next one? :D

Big hugs and kisses to the healthy mother and son.

Aaliyyah   

umu zakaria I am so happy that everything went well alhmadulilaah.

Mohamed is such a fine name. you have chosen well.

Hambalya walaal, waxaan rajayna adiga iyo ilmahaga in aad nolol wanagsan qeebsataan, uuna ilaahay kaaga dhigo wiil baari ah kuna jecel umadiisana jecel. :D

amin amin

wa salaamu alaikum

nuune   

Maashaa Allaah, Mabruuk Yaa Ummu Zakaria, you have chosen the best name for your son, wonderful.

What can i say am so overjoyed by all ur responses. Jazzakumullaahu khayran Munira, nephthys,Aaliyah and nuune.

Aamiin Allaha ii aqbalo duacdiina. nephthys i like isku nuuga but aint easy in the west dear but whatever Allah blesses me i will always be grateful. children r such pleasures i dont think i can ever have enough! but i wish i could space them up for like 2 yrs.

Thanks again all.