Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Somalis were first inhabitants of Namibia! 'Pics'

Ibtisam   

^^^When you grow up you could be into Jareer, punjabs, farahs iyo wixi kaleab.

P.s. JB post only came up now, thought you was talking to me, waban yaabey thinking yarr-tii wey qafifidey. icon_razz.gif

Hoyaad allah ha ku daayo.

Alhamdulilaah All praises is to Allah my sense of reasoning is in intact wish I could say the same for you icon_razz.gif Ibti laakiin JB is such a sick man! adigana buufiska sika yaradaa ;) I am off enjoy your day. And remember its only words on a screen.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Nuune, educate her probably will ya, she is the future.

It is always so sad when I see Somali kids on the jarareer this and that and the other path.

Ibti, Jareer might be a pejorative term, but of course u already know what racial group GG is talking about.

Maaddey, I believe Somalis are semitic+Cushites. And there is scientific study I read once which argues the people of Faroole's geographic region as "strongly Arabized" in facial features. :D . The study lists Somali, Oromo, Tutsi and Amhara.

study I read once which argues the people of Faroole's geographic region as "strongly Arabized" in facial features. :D . The study lists Somali, Oromo, Tutsi and Amhara. [/QB]

Can you be kind and pass that paper you read to JB he is not as informed as the rest of us. He lacks any brain cells at all for a man his age waa layaab, no insult intended.

Maadeey collected Faroole's DNA hahahaa

War fiican baad sheegtay mardhow Namibia waan sheeganaynaa.

Puntlad must claim back its rightful land and people in the southern part of Africa :D

Maaddeey   

^I didn't, the Govt of blandland did, there's stark difference, Brother. :D

Garowe Gal, you just mentioned there's resemblance between the two pictures, we've a got another picture of the same woman but smiling jus wide enough to bare her teeth, the same way the man is smiling!.

Ps. Sawirkaas ulakac ayaan u go'aansannay inaan halkan lagu soo dhejin, iyadoo dawladdu ka cabsaneysa inuu dhibaato hor leh dhex dhigo Soomaalida. :D

Maadeeys, if looks meant anything, farool would be a Bengaladeshi maahinoo. you made a mistake. you should have chosen sheeq shareef instead. he is the one who looks like sanweenta Fundhi degto. wax ma kaseesid adi.

Faroole8.jpg

NASSIR   

GG, will do that...

Lol@Maaddeey, how about Shariif and Wyclef connection? Shariif even chose to speak Arabic at the UN General Assembly in New York, last year.

Reminds me of Nurrudin Farah's article, "My life as a diplomat" published @ NYTimes..

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

ASCWW,

Tdii is yeesheen 99.9999!.

Faahfaahinta oo dhameystiran waxaan soo gelin doonnaa wesite'ka Dawladda.

090715153327_punt226.jpg

Somali

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4uhJbqxqsIkAOCmeCzdS

Namibian

Shiekh Maadey attacks on Puntland and its people have now taken a turn for the worse. :D Like Shiekh Dalabay and Shiekhs Indcade & Xasan Dahir Aways before him, insults wont change the reality on the ground.

Also Faroole looks allot like Daffy Duck, take that as a source of inspiration for your next attack.. :D