Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Somalis were first inhabitants of Namibia! 'Pics'

Maaddeey   

ASCWW,

The Islamic Government of Bladland recently sent Scholars of various specialties to Namibia. The Anthropology team led by Al Ustaad Al Diktoor Abuu Jimcaale Al Salafee, confirmed the long disputed theory of whether Somalis were the first people that set foot on the soils of Namibia and Kalahari desert!. Waxay baaritaan ku sameeyeen lafaha dhowr mayd oo 1000 sano ka hor jiray, iyagoo isu bar-bardhigay natiijadii ka soo baxday & natiijada baaritaan lafo kale oo ay horay u wateen oo laga saaray Qubuuraha Wilaayooyinka Koonfur Soomaaliya, waxaa aad loola yaabaay in DNA'goodii is yeesheen 99.9999!.

Faahfaahinta oo dhameystiran waxaan soo gelin doonnaa wesite'ka Dawladda.

090715153327_punt226.jpg

Somali

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4uhJbqxqsIkAOCmeCzdS

Namibian

nuune   

Originally posted by GaroweGal:

Give me a break my ancestors were NOT
jareer
:rolleyes: There is no difference btw the so-called Somali looking one and the Namibian women.

Jareer are Somalis, just in case you forgot!

Originally posted by nuune:

quote:Originally posted by GaroweGal:

Give me a break my ancestors were NOT
jareer :rolleyes: There is no difference btw the so-called Somali looking one and the Namibian women.

Jareer are Somalis, just in case you forgot!
Jareer are not Somali by blood but Somali by citizens, get your facts right. Hence why they are referred to as Jareer, maybe you are one ;)

Ibtisam   

Nuune, educate her probably will ya, she is the future.

It is always so sad when I see Somali kids on the jarareer this and that and the other path.

^If you have balls try addressing me directly next time. And stop following me I am old enough to be your daughter.Bother yourself with trying to be recognised.

I just love it when Puntland is mentioned those are not recognised flock to it like bees Green-eyed monster hey?

Ibtisam   

^^^Well I don't have balls, I am a girl (adigu maxad tahey?). AND since you are old enough to be my daughter(You are seeing things where else have I posted and addressed you?), anyway here is a motherly wisdom, you will learn things as you get older, but to help you on the right path, don't drop out of school, drop the attitude and read a book. Otherwise you would be 18 school drop out with a baby by a "jerrer" junki. :cool:

Nuune, wa kuwagi aad ooran jirety wa bislaadiin ee qabso icon_razz.gif

P.s. No one mentioned puntland dear, again you are seeing things, including the green-eyed monster. Shidanka iska naar. :D

^^Nayaa what are you on about? As I recall I was trying to belt a sissy that loves to debate politics with females old enough to be his daughter. Shaash ha loosaaro. I am at uni thanks and keep your motherly advice to yourself I have a mother Alhamdulilaah :D I am not into jareer or punjabs for that matter icon_razz.gif .