Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

Loved Ones and Trust Issues

LuCkY   

What Do You Do When a Loved one Breaks Your Trust?And Im Not TaLking About Just Once-Because Mistakes Happen and We are aLL Humans-I Mean ConsistentLy.This IndividuaL Is just PLain SeLF-fish And ONLy Looks After ThemseLves.

Have You Ever Experienced THis Before and What Did You Do About IT?

A7LA-SHU   

Easy Dare kick their behind for good. if u can't do that. u know where to find me 24/7 holla. and u know ur girl is gonna take care it of all for ya :D

seriously if we talking about a guy here. then the heck with him.. and don't even tell him why u never wanna see his ogly face again..

but if we talking about best friend or one of ur home girl.. then u gotta have lil chit chat and clear things out. tell her u don't like what she is doing and if things change for good kool then... but if it don't then girl no need to have that person around for..

Listen to ur heart sweety.. i mean u know that person more than any of us. so if heart is telling ya isn't worth it then go for it. but if u feel they might change and there is hope well give it a chance...

macaanto to me trust is everything...once u've broken that special bond between us then that does it for me walaahi.

If it's a man...this the way I would handle.

1- I would not contact him for days (that gives him the time to think about what he did)

2- if he calls u but him on hold (meaning u tell him u r busy or u r stressed n u dont wanna talk) that should last only ONE minute. and stick to it

3- once u've played with his mind about a month then its time to confront him. tell him these words; listen Mr X, i hated to be treated as a fool, trust and respect are the key factors for succesful relationship and unfortianetly you lack in that department. therefore X lets just call it for the day. I have respect for myself and i dont like when people cross that limit.

if it's a girl

1 - show them ur middle finger and tell them u dont want to be seen with untrustworthy person cos u gotta look after ur ego. what, miyaad ka nasab yartahay? :rolleyes:

sis good luck with it and make sure u follow those steps and believe me it would make them rethink if they value ur friendship. smile.gif

don't let it get to you what ever might happen. smile.gif :cool:

Be him male or female a trust is a trust. If i were you would face them tell them how you feel, and listen to their side to but will try not to confine in that person again.

Remember a secret is never a secret once someone else knows about it. Has to left in the heart.

And the person will have to try to win my trust again.Will give them the chance coz i fear the day where their is no respite.

Take care sis

OG_Girl   

lol@Umm_Mehdar , no wonder u r still single , damn all u know is kick his sorry behind icon_razz.gif

well, depends how much I love him , if i love him i would forgive him ..hmm i really don't know :confused:

salam

If you can't trust your loved ones then you just got to fly solo...People are faulty but some faults an individual might not be able to tolerate, like dishonesty or extreme-selfishness...You just need to distant yourself from that or soon you find yourself being like them to others who don't deserve it...For self-presercvation "goodbyes" are necessity

LuCkY   

LoL Mehdar good Looking out girL.Dont worry if i need some heLp opening a coupLe cans of whupp a$$ i wiLL hoLLa at cha.

LoL dont you think he deserves an expLanation?

CarameL trust to me too is a speciaL bond but I do give some peopLe second chances.

Damn a whoLe month...i guess its reasonabLe though.

LoL@show ur middLe finger to her...that shouLd do the trick eh?

Sade I did teLL this individuaL severaL times that i dont trust them and that is a probLem to me...but evidentLy they dont seem to care.

OG_girL how many times can you forgive him?

Xena_Fan I guess so but once the individuaL is a part of your famiLy its hard to just say goodbye and Leave at that because they wiLL aLways be famiLy and I suppose distance may the answer...but who knows.

Thnx GirLs for Your input...greatLy appreaciated.

Tuujiye   

maaaaaaaaaaaaaan ya'll ladies r really puttin it down but this is wat i don't understand y ya'll actin like ya'll never broke trust or promise to that matter but u guys expected secound chance now that the tables hav turned ya'll actin hard.

My dear sisters if a nigga cheats then a nigga's gotta go but if a nigga does'nt cheat ya'll should 4give and 4get no matter how much of a trust was broken namean.

ya'll should'nt be so quick 2 jump on ur kickinwagens. :D:D

A7LA-SHU   

garab tuujiye

reason running to the kickinwagens is becoz i gotta watch my girls back.... and yes ur are right some of us broke some trust. but it wasn't me lol.. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

lol@Umm_Mehdar , no wonder u r still single , damn all u know is kick his sorry behind
icon_razz.gif

Og. Girl come again?? Ahh da? is that how u show respect to ur old Qala?? 3eeb 3alykie... lol.. fieno 3ami? .. Laa 7abibti not single 3alashan i kick behinds. but u can always hook the sista up.. and hope i don't kick his behind and urs too lol..

peace n 1 luv.. Sallamat

OG_Girl   

DD sister as long as I love him I will forgive him but if he cheats with other girl that means the end... other than that we can work with it.

Magnoonah ya a7la magnoonah ya bental 3am , wean tabene abosek feeh icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

don't kick my behind dee and uncle still in combudia eating rats and insects....hope he will not read this ...lol

salam

"Xena_Fan I guess so but once the individuaL is a part of your famiLy its hard to just say goodbye and Leave at that because they wiLL aLways be famiLy and I suppose distance may the answer...but who knows."

Well if the person you speaking of is like sister, brother, uncle, aunt, etc then for me usually honesty works for me...You should be straight with that person...Like let them know you love them but there are things about them that makes you uncomfortable or unacceptable characteristic or traits and those things cause you to not trust them...And if they can't change then you might be able to limit your interaction with them...Maybe they would understand...On the other hand, if you feel you can't do or say anything then yourself would have to make adjusment in your dealing with that individual...Either way you got to make choice or plan of action...bee bye