Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Plans for the 18th of May

RedSea   

Muniira,

You are free to do as you wish, remember that. No one is here to force you or make you a believer as a Somalilander.

We are not hiring currently. :D

Originally posted by Munira002:

The day I will celebrate would be the day, where any Somali can live in peace and in prosperity where ever he/she find themselves within Somalia, when, where you call home isnt necessary linked with your 100th ancestor.

ALA AFKAADA CAANO GEEL LAGU QABAY RUNBADANIDAA.!!! INSHA ALAAH SOMALI MARY ONEDAY THEY WILL BE UNITED.

Saalixa   

atleast you guys had something to go and look forward to.

Down in Oz it has no meaning...ppl are dead here. I wish i could move to london...just for that night though :(

Originally posted by Northerner:

Anyone see Hargaisa celebrations on Al Jazeera English? Mohamed Adow was reporting from there

Yeah i was watching on friday nite i found many people i know such Abdillahi Suliman-Bide a poet and playwright, Faysal omer mushteeg a singer and a retired teacher, and ofcoure the le President Riayaale with some african delegations.

I think MOhamed Adow is been kicked out from MOgdishu by Yey, Geedi and his ilk.

N.O.R.F   

^^He is based in Nairobi now but always wlecome to stay in Hargaisa for as long he likes :D

Be sure to watch today's edition.

RedSea   

I hope you had good time.

here it in Minnesota the event went as planned, until the last 30 minutes when a fight broke out, between two guys over a chick.

Malika   

^^Aah true warriors...did one of them leave with her on his shoulders??...lol

Stealth it sounded like it was a sucessful party, without a brawl it wouldnt have been... smile.gif

DigibAc   

Shot! I missed it! Whens the next one? When do they hold the puntland independence party, maybe I'll be able to make it to that one.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Munira002:

^^Aah true warriors...did one of them leave with her on his shoulders??...lol

Stealth it sounded like it was a sucessful party, without a brawl it wouldnt have been...
smile.gif

NO, no one left with the chick, they all ended up in the back of police squad car. :D

Good thing I left way before that, or I would have been pepper sprayed by the cops.

^^In Minesota Gossip columns ... they said it was stealth's fault, all this fist-fight and flying left hooks were due his presence between the girls, now what you say about that? you been under the spot light adeer :D proof that you are not guilty of some sort!