Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Plans for the 18th of May

Ibtisam   

Just out of curiosity, what are you guys doing for the 18th May where you are?

In London I just heard about the old routine raves, which I never go, I wanted a cultural event with poetry etc! redface.gif

Anyway enjoy and baarwaaqo iyo baashaal for all, smile.gif don’t for get to dig deep ;) for the number projects that people are fundraising for, so far I heard about the Hospital, school and few other things.

p.s. If you don't celebrate and you are not joining any of the parties, then suuaasho is not for you smile.gif

:cool:

Ibtisam   

^^Make something happen dee in that case, Why must you wait on others, I'm sure there are enough of you to kick up a little something something smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Ducu for all is enough. Dubai Somalis are a wierd bunch and i tend stay clear. They are either arabified or somalified. The few 'expats' amongst us usually meet up now and then.

I wonder if Dabshid would arrange an event :D

roobleh   

This will be the first time I wont be one of the organizers. I am in a new city but I will be going to celebrate it. Just remember to take some good pictures!

Malika   

"p.s. If you don't celebrate and you are not joining any of the parties, then suuaasho is not for you "

Where is the neighbourly love..Xanthus? smile.gif

RedSea   

salamu calaykum marka hore,

marka xigta , I would like to take a moment to shout out to all my fellow Somalilanders across the globe and say happy 18th of May to you all.

Stealth says, have fun, but not too much fun. smile.gif

Marka sii xigta, I would like to wish our bretherens in Southern Somalia who are experiencing great amount of difficulty my condolences and wish them the best. May Allah deliver peace to you. Insha Allahu tacalaa. aamiin.

Oh almost forgot Xanthus ....sorry. Here in Minnesota, there will be mighty celebrations even greater than the years past, though I didn't attend the previous ones, but this year I am going.

Roobleh,

Sure bro, I will post pictures just for you of how things went down here. I will be the special correspondent from Minnesota, USA. stay tuned. :cool:

Ibtisam   

"p.s. If you don't celebrate and you are not joining any of the parties, then suuaasho is not for you "

Where is the neighbourly love..Xanthus?

:D Munira002 sis there is a lot of love, I did not want certain people to come and throw their little 2pence in here about Political issue, you know it is hot potato, ( just look at politics section) people will be coming here stating why they don't think one should celebrate, or how Somali should be united, which is clearly not what I asked! hence my p.s. comment. smile.gif

lol Stealth yeah take loads of pictures, rooble you are well.

North I do not think Dabshid will do an event for you :D lol.

JAc, there must be loads of things happening is H town, make sure to take pictures

Malika   

Why do you all need to take pictures?

Well,am for united Somalia,but I have many members of my family whom are hard core Somalilanders ,So here to them and you Xanthus,Northerner,Jacalybaro,stealth,roobleh,...

"Happy Celebration,May peace reign for many years to come in Somaliland, may one day we all stand together in brotherhood" Amiin

Can I make the dua for unity?

roobleh   

Stealth, I am waiting them brother, for all of us to see!

Too bad our lovely Xanthus is not gonna take some pictures for us. But I know she is gonna wrap herself with the flag when she celebrates the occasion with her family.

Happy 18th of May!

Hope y'll have fun!

JUSTICE   

hey buy the DVD and rest your head, no need to waste hours of your time for a party..

the truth is , I can't go, am not allowed..........

roobleh   

Many thanks to dear Munira002.

How about duca of 'political unity' between Munira002 and the rest of her hard core Somalilander family,so she can join them smile.gif aamiin!

Edited: to make point clear!