Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Plans for the 18th of May

Ibtisam   

^^^why do they need Political unity, they are a family, and family cross's into many different countries.

Munira thanks Hun, and yes you can if you add at the end.., under Islamic rule smile.gif

roobleh   

I meant that she joins them. Of course, she has the choice!

But I see your point, loud & clear!

Islamic rule? Like we do not already have it in Somaliland.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by JUSTICE:

hey buy the DVD and rest your head, no need to waste hours of your time for a party..

the truth is , I can't go, am not allowed..........

Not allowed? Who is not allowing you, dear? Tell me and I'll go and sort them out for you (free of charge).

ps

Somaliland celebrations come at the most inconvenient times. Most parties will take place on Saturday and on that day I will obviously be busy watching the FA cup final between Chelsea and Manchester United. :D

Ibtisam   

^^YOu old fart, :D . I heard the party's are going on till the early mornings, so the final will be done by 10/11 if it is 8.45kick off, perfect timing, gives you 2hrs to scrub up :D

Justice, Maybe you can go to one of the day time ones then smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Puuja, she must be very understanding to have married him in the first place dee, SO I’m sure she can pretend not to notice, or like modern couples they can get a sitter and go together :D

JUSTICE   

NgoNge, you are so sweet, but no thanks you don't need to deal with anyone. These parties are not my thing, the DVD will do.

SOO MAAL   

Well,am for united Somalia,

I agree with sister Munira 100%, also I am for United Islamic Republic of Somalia insha Allah

Although, I am not celebrating and not joining any of the parties

Still, I would like to take this opportunity to say happy celebration specially to those brothers and sisters from northwest who respect the self-determination and the choice of the people from North central Somalia (SSC) to remain part of United Somalia

"Happy Celebration,May peace reign for many years to come in Somaliland, may one day we all stand together in brotherhood"

Amiin, Amiin amiin dhamaanteenba,

"p.s. If you don't celebrate and you are not joining any of the parties, then suuaasho is not for you "

Where is the neighbourly love..Xanthus?

True, where is jaar wanaagii

RedSea   

^SOO MAAL, Big up to you brother.

Secondly, the flag isn't the right color, the previous flag which you had as your avator was.

Looking forward to June 26th also Insha Allah.

Som@li   

Northern, there is nothing wrong with being Somalified,"United we stand, Divided we fall".

Actually, we are arranging a big party to mark 26th and 1st of July, and you are invited, so dont forget to bring the blue flag. :D;)

RedSea   

I will also 'celebrate' the 26th of June for our independence from Britain, and July 1st not because of 'union' but because Southern Somalia's gaining independence from Italy.

Malika   

The day I will celebrate would be the day, where any Somali can live in peace and in prosperity where ever he/she find themselves within Somalia, when, where you call home isnt necessary linked with your 100th ancestor.