Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Can You Do It?

Miriam1   

Nephthys I think it depends, its naturally scary to think of leaving everyone you love...to simply exist at moment..and cease to exist...

its so cliche to say this...but its not how long you live but what you do..or quality of life...anyway something along those lines....look at walters for instance...this woman was something! back in the day interviewing presidents and notable figures of our time...look at her now...silly programs like this and the VIEW!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

Loool KK yaa waaye labada jiil jiilo mindida kugu haayaan? mukulaal yahee lol

Wareer badanaa!!

Waaaaaawareeeeeeey!!! Intee lagu maqnaa labadaan bari? Intee la qasaayay? Xaala haayay? Jiil jiilooyinka ii daa waa tababaraayayee... :D

Lily, That was fasinating. Sad especially the woman who was an unwanted child. Or that advertising guy :(

Morbid, where did you find it.

-Lily-   

Intuition, I was having my lunch and reading what was in that days Guardian, it made me feel strange...although I can't pinpoint the exact emotion. That woman who said now she realized she had cancer & for the first time in her life she really wanted to live. That's just tragic.

It was interesting how these ppl were visited by their loved ones but they would talk about general things but not death.

Baluug   

Originally posted by underdog:

Sidenote: Cadaan people take life and death in a very different way than we do (or should). I made the mistake of of getting into a debate about a 22 yr old guy who died in a car accident:

Whitey: He was too young, life's unfair.

Me: It was his time.

W: What do you mean?

M: I mean there's no guarantee on life, anyone can go at anytime.

W:(obviously disturbed)How can you say that? you have no respect for life.

M: I'm just being real about it...you could get hit by a bus crossing the street, it happens, you should be ready.

He gave me some dirty look that implied I was suicidal or something...and since then he avoids me like the plague.

How could you be so cruel???!?!?!? :D

That is absolutely true though, not all of us are going to live to be 100, and besides, the guy lived to be 22 at least, that's a lot longer than some people have lived. Anyone who tells me their sob story like that, I tell them the same thing: worse things have happened to better people, so just let it go.