Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Any nomad in Syria?

OG Moti   

Guys if you are in syria ... help me with this.. do you need visa for somali in Syria? and how is the living there... and tips?

coming very soon ... neeeed the answer sooner... peace smile.gif

my brother went to Syria many years ago and they never asked him for a visa.. i guess all Arab countries are exempt from Visa to Syria...

looks like you gon hitch somebody waryaa ;):D:D

Qac Qaac   

well when we used to have government, syria and somalia were alies, and there fore it was not needed visa.. but i don't know now.. u know somalida meel walba waalaga nacay ayaamahaan.

OG Moti   

loool, Thanx guys ... I use to live in syria 1992.. and danger man.. I am going for a ramadan away from indhoyar.. I have no plans to hitch or hatch anyone... smile.gif besides since when syria became a provider in that area, thou i heard Kuwait and UAE guys go syria for hunting.. not me bro... peace

OG Moti   

^^ nuune war intaa kabadan hada, we are 3 with minds and one loosing his mind. (Allaha caafiyo), and actually a girl has joined us now, so we are becoming a community now, thou we dont see each other... nuune welcome bro, as long as you recognize me being the ugaas in here... peace

OG_Girl   

Moti, I just called Syrian Embassy here and they said that " you don't need visa to enter Syria".

PS: I thought you were comming to Kuwait for Ramadan what changed ? :confused:

Salam

OG Moti   

^^ I am trying to hit to birds with one stone, I am still waiting for kuwait visa.. and it is better to wait in syria since also tickets from cambodia to thialand to kuwait to Syria and back to kuwait is cheaper than going from here to kuwait ... make sense? :confused: .. I see u in kuwait inshaAllah.. peace

Jumatatu   

Og-Moti sxb I can see the Syria syndrome has reached you. You dont need to go Via Syria to get to Kuwait from Cambodia saxiib, and we are not buying cheap tickets excuse. It is common nowdays that men from our folk go to Syria to get hitched to our woman folks who have all of a sudden appeared in Syria and are more receptive and obedient than our westernised girls. The planes to Syria from London, Amsterdam, Toronto, USA name it anywhere in the western World is full and u need to book it in advance, I did not know it was the same from cambodia to Damuscuss.

Wish you luck mate am still trying my luck through correspondence.... :D

Warbal kaalaya...OG.matiyoow markaan ku arkabo meel baad u socotaa, ina adeer maxaa lugaha kaa falay?.....sida ugu dhaqso badan waa in aan kuu guurinaa si aad u caga dhigatid ina adeer.. :D

PS: juma good ta see you pal

asxantu