Sign in to follow this  
Nasir

Something New

Nasir   

pls..don't steal my idea, but I am working on taking couple fat white people on a trip to somalia. we will stay there for 2 months and I promise them they should loose 40-50 lb. a company who deals with over weighted people will sign me a contract it this idea of mine works..so my q? will it work? and give me few tips if you got any. holla at your boy :D

Xafsa   

lol..trust me this will work..

first they'll get their morining exercise from short dacas-less kids chasing them yelling "gaalka qabta" "gaalka qabta"

Then they'll get sick trying to eat all the fresh fruit that our land is blessed with....and to top it off the rest of the fat well melt off from the hot sun we are known for.

peace

N.O.R.F   

oooh

The fresh baer with laxoox in the morning

Topped off with some nido milk

Then Bariis iyo fesh hilib that was killed that same morning with fresh muus, topped off by some xabxab for dessert

in the night yr eating at the local macmacaanle or hudel, options include halfaen, sugaar iyo ceash, nariis iyo sugaar

Then mango mixed with milk for the walk home!

Are u sure they aint gonna gain weight cos i do!

shyhem   

They sure will lose the weght but i'm not so sure if they will come back alive to celebrate the effort......in Somalia killing ain't fun but oh yeah somebody gotta do it :D

NASSRA   

lol thats a nice idea.....fo sure they will lose weight but i dont know bout 'em comin back.

nasir i like yo pic send a betta one soon! holla

Blessed   

A rip off!!

A few of my mates that went back to Somalia came back looking bigger then when they left.

Contrary to common believe Life is pretty good in Somalia (for those with money or relative outside the country). despite the political unrest!!

N.O.R.F   

what r u all talkin about? ie malnutrition and death, come on now lets not think like a cowardly westerner!

Nasir, i still think that they gain weight, not fat, but healthier, so yeah go for it! Unless they are in the miyi!

Faheema.   

Ameenah, LoL, that is so true. They stuff you with high calorie food, laxoox subag ka buuxu in the morning, before you know it is lunch time (12 noon) then waa casuumad. (seriously, you wont see a space on the table) The joke is when you want to go and have a little walk after eating all that, they look you and say " ala miyaad waalatay, mise waad soo wadataa, ma qoraxdoo sidanaad bixi. naa fadhi oo seexo."

Then couple of hours later they have the nerve to say kaalay cashee.

Then again you can be one of those people who suffer from calool shuban throughout the holiday. tii aniga igu dhacdoo kale..

Back to the topic, Nasir do you plan to hire an Airplane?? Because the state of “Allahu Yaclam” Airlines from Djabouti to Hargeisa does not exactly cater for the people you have in mind.

N.O.R.F   

LOOOOL@Allahu Yaclam Airlines!!!!

With the dry dugad sandwich and orange juice for the 45 min journey, i think they will lose more weight in that 45 mins than the whole 2 months!

Paragon   

This was one a joke between a doctor and his obesse patient.

Doc: You've grown out of proportion, so i am gonna put you in a serious diet! Infact I am gonna send you to Somalia!

-----

If you've read one of Adrowesky's books you might find it there.

Blessed   

^^ I hate those jokes.

And the other one.. Whats the fastest thing in 4 legs : A bread truck going through Somalia.

Whats the fastest thing in two legs .. a Somalian running after it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

>>> I cussed a girl out for this one.

What do you call matchsticks in a truck?

Ten Somali Children :mad: :mad: :mad:

NOT FUNNY :mad: :mad:

Cawo

loooooooooooooool@@@ 'Alahu Yaclam Airlines' maybe 'Geedka Magaadho' Arilines would be bettah!

My lil bro got ill as well but they treat U good up there.. every day qof cusbaa ku casumaya!

Man I so wanna be in Somalia