Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Am I him, Is he me?

Abtigiis   

Is Abtigiis Alla-u-baahane? Is Alla-u-baahane Abtigiis? Or is A&T everyone else in Sol except the few Ngonge named in his expose? Am I a female or a male, nearing to be milked by a new creature of the earth soon to be born?

To the curios, the answers are to be found in the following narrations from a wonderful book by Sayyed Hosseyn Nasir of George Washington University on Sufism: The Garden of Truth, the vision and promise of Sufism: Islam’s mystical Tradition.

Of Ngonge’s allegations I am soon to be a mother, Sayyed Nasr refered to the foundations of the Sufi sect for an explanation. Wrote he, “ I came to realize although we are male or female, that attribute does not really define us. There is a deeper reality; one might say an androgenic reality, transcending the male-female dichotomy so that our identity is not determined by our gender. Nor are we simply our body and the senses although we often identify ourselves with them. As we travel upon the sufi path, it also becomes more and more evident that we all call “I” has its existence independent of sense perceptions and the body as a whole although the soul continues to have a consciousness of the body while being also aware through spiritual practice of the possibility of leaving it for higher realms.”

Can I be one, two or multitude and yet again be only one in SOL? If so, who am I? Sayyed Hosseyn Nasir quotes the great Sufi, Rumi, as saying “ I am the I that, having traversed all the stages of limited existence from the physical to the mental to the noumenal, has realised its own “NON-EXISTENCE”and by the virtue of this annihilation of the false self has returned to his roots in the SOL reality and has become a star proximate to the supernal sun [Cara], which is ultimately the only I”.

So, indeed, the answer to these seemingly confusing questions will have to be looked in spiritual hermeneutics. After all, St. Thomas confirmed Sufi teachings by saying “ Duo Sunt in homie” (“There are two in man)". This is in the spiritual and ontological sense. In the cosmic world of cyber, who said one cannot be many?

We have to welcome the new self, or rather the return to the self, or the non-existent self, by hymning the poem of the other illustrious Sufi, Ali Shushtan , who said of himself:

After extinction I came out, and I

Eternal now am, though not as I.

And who am I,O I, but I.

Either you are nin waalan , which I doubt you are, or nin yar , which is improbable though not impossible, or you are a ***** , which I begin to think you are. Who else would find under the disguise of the cyber world the perfect venue to ceaselessly piffle?

The answer of these seemingly confusing questions does not have to be looked in spiritual hemeneutics. The answer is clear.

NGONGE   

He's a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma (as Churchil once said). But he is NOT Cara. He does not display enough hippy tendencies. Cara is Val and Val is Cara and both are scripts.

(What is the censored word there? Ma cay ba). :D

Paragon   

“ I am the I that, having traversed all the stages of limited existence from the physical to the mental to the noumenal, has realised its own “NON-EXISTENCE”and by the virtue of this annihilation of the false self has returned to his roots in the SOL reality and has become a star proximate to the supernal sun [Cara], which is ultimately the only I”.

Err...what are you implying, that Cara is...? smile.gif

A&T, labadiinu armaad maan-ku-mataane tihiin un? :D

When i saw this headline,All that came to my mind is Snoop Dogg's song:

Warning: PG17 lyrics

She want the nigga with the biggest n*ts, and guess what?..?

He is I, and I am him, slim with the tilted brim

What's my mother****in name....Bowwowwowyip pyyoyippyyay, bowwowwowyippyyo (the bomb

Now,that silly song is stuck in my head,thanks to you!,Abtigis & tol'an kugu dhici weydee smile.gif

Originally posted by Geenyaale:

^Adigga & AT&T quraan saarbaad ubaahantihiin walee.

Quran is always good. Thanks for the thoughts,yaah.

Edit: Ileen Geenyalahan geesa waweyn waa adiga?

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

The answer of these seemingly confusing questions does not have to be looked in spiritual hemeneutics. The answer is clear.

What is the answer? The rest of your anger is really not directed at me, but the khalaaweyn of the sufi mysticism. That brought your wrath. :D Was that the oozing of a latent feeling inside or maxaa cusub ood ka cadhootay awoow?

Haneefah   

^Dee aduu kugu wareerey, ma qof SOler ah oonan ku wareersaneyn baad aragtey? I am beginning to very well feel NG's paranoia. Weird stuff indeed.

Sheekadaadu dadka qaarkii wey ka waashey - xitaa pm bey igu soo gaadheysaa. Bal aniga nin wareersan maxaa iiga 15 ah.