Sign in to follow this  
lovely me

Do you believe in magic????

I believe in magic in the most vaguest sense of the word. I don't believe in the Harry Potter type of magic, nor do I believe in faeries. (Though I used to) But I do believe that some things happen that just... are completely spectacular, spontaneous, out of line even. Wonderful or miraculous. I believe in divine magic- magic that comes from God, not wizards. Some things are so bizarre they can only be explained by saying "Its magic!"

I believe in magic, the magic of love. Because there is no reason to love, it's just a thing that happens no matter how much you don't want it to, and it makes you feel so good inside. I'm not just talking about boy/girl ;);) love, but about the love between friends and family as well. You can't pick who you fall in love with, whether it be that cute boy next door, or the ugly guy from across town. You can't chose your family, but they will love you and you will hopefully love them. That's the kind of magic that I believe in .

your sista...... fire eyes

Salaamz

I believe in miraculous!

Oh yeah am whis ya sis magic of Love,but how come you say that there is no reason to love? There is a reason to love.

I don't think that there is a reason to hate,but you can love a person for heaps off reason's!

Much love macantoo am out!

Ariadne   

I'm sorry to be off topic here but this thread reminds me of that song by the loving spoonfulls called "do you beleive in magic"

Nazra   

YES, i beleive in BAD magic...that ppl can perform. Which was revealed in hadith and so on. So all of us should beleive in magic, bad magic they ain't no good magic that natural ppl can do.(i don't think so)

God, doesn't perfoem magic..honey it ain't magic it's suprior power.

nuuna   

yaaa yaa sista i do believe in magic... sista true love is magic .....you know something sis they say love doen't have a eyes so you can't pick who you fall in love with yap so sis i believe good magic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

one love from you sista

Foxxy, iska warran inadeer. Good to see you too.

Just browsing old topics. I usually use my famous "." for reviving old topics, but Libaax changed his mind this time just to hypnotise the young minds. The answer to my question? hmmm ...

Tuujiye   

Libaaxa I know meshaan in ee help weyn u bahan tahay to come up with nice topics like this but saxiib indha sarcaad aa nala soo gashee seecamal..lol..

I see the admin face on that pic..

ruda baby..

wareer badanaa..