Che -Guevara

Mahdi Guled, the.man leading the Somali delegation

If his commitment to united Somalia is genuine, I see him running the country one day. Having been born in Somaligalbeed, raised in Hargeisa and now in Mogadishu, he can be a unifying figure. Of course, 4.5 needs to go away in order to unleash the potential of many Somalis. H-D arrangements needs to end.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

If his commitment to united Somalia is genuine, I see him running the country one day. Having been born in Somaligalbeed, raised in Hargeisa and now in Mogadishu, he can be a unifying figure. Of course, 4.5 needs to go away in order to unleash the potential of many Somalis. H-D arrangements needs to end.

That will never happen. Koonfurians will never allow some one from Somaliland to rule over them. 

20 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

That will never happen. Koonfurians will never allow some one from Somaliland to rule over them. 

This is precisely why I gave you the moniker of “Xaaji Maalaayacni” long ago on this forum. You are always bleating nonsense.

What makes you think someone from Somaliland needs “permission” of any sort from any koonfurian? Why would you give koonfurians such power over you in the first place?

Kakac hurdada Xaaji, oo dadkaaga dhinac ka raac! Qof Soomaaliya kaa leh oo kaa xigga majiro.

galbeedi   
2 hours ago, Tillamook said:

What makes you think someone from Somaliland needs “permission” of any sort from any koonfurian? Why would you give koonfurians such power of you in the first place?

Kalsoonida Ilaahay ayaa bixiya. 

Xaaji, to score a the goal you have to be inside the game and the field. moreover, to score the goal you must play in the forward position.

It was Shariif Ahmed as president, Cumar Sharmaarke as premier and Ina C/shakuur as the minister who were responsible for this maritime quagmire. Yet, it was Dr. C/raxman Bayleh who sent the case to the court and Guuleed to defend it. Don't you know that we are the original Somalis?

Do you thin Farmaajo from Ansalooti and Baffalo, New York got the job for being the D block? nonsense. Even his main opposition is D block. 

I swear to Allah if I got enough money I would run and kick the rear behind of both the HAg, D block and Habro without no hesitation.

Waar boodhka iska jaf oo garoonka teg.

Do you think Running between Hargeisa , Burco and Borama  with a  budget of $250 million dollars for thirty years isn't enough, while the world is moving to artificial intelligence?

Didn't you read the history of the great Darwiish who landed in Bebera and told the greatest empire of that era:

Dalka malihid anigaa ku idhi dooroolahaye.

galbeedi   

In fact, it was foreign minister Fowsia Xaaji nAadan that started the prosecco to dispute the old agreement reached by both Kenyan and Somali representatives. she then transferred the file to Bayleh.

Hope we get few more pple like him, and Galbeedi, with merit, running th4 country. 

The people holding the country hostage and want to keep 4.5, would never be elected. 

This guy is young and his future bright, May Allah protect him.

Lol what has he done really kkkk? He just read a pre-written speech most likely by the Somali Cadaan lawyers. Given the opportunity anyone could have read that. Having said that, I believe he is more charismatic than his boss and could have a bright future in Somali politics. Soomaalidu waxay ku maahmaaahdaa: " Timirtii horeba dab loowaa". Qof wuxuu qabtay aan la arag oo la iska caashaqo Farmaajo aa tusaale noogu filan. We need to see substantive and quality work that we can pinpoint before we can naively fall for someone and choose them in the position of presidency.

Tallaabo   
11 hours ago, Mastermind said:

Lol what has he done really kkkk? He just read a pre-written speech most likely by the Somali Cadaan lawyers. Given the opportunity anyone could have read that. Having said that, I believe he is more charismatic than his boss and could have a bright future in Somali politics. Soomaalidu waxay ku maahmaaahdaa: " Timirtii horeba dab loowaa". Qof wuxuu qabtay aan la arag oo la iska caashaqo Farmaajo aa tusaale noogu filan. We need to see substantive and quality work that we can pinpoint before we can naively fall for someone and choose them in the position of presidency.

Agree 100%

Tallaabo   
23 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Waaryaa Che, this guy is more likely going to be pardoned by His excellency president Muuse Biixi to return to Somaliland. 

4 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

Waaryaa Che, this guy is more likely going to be pardoned by His excellency president Muuse Biixi to return to Somaliland. 😊

Hence my point about his genuineness to united Somalia. I heard the old colonel is done with pardons unless you're Sacad Muuse.😁