Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

nuune   

lool@suspended salah today, lool waxaan soo xasuustey mid shalayto igu yiri salaadii duhur ee madiinatu almunawara mosque ayaan ka qeeb galay, I believed him though, I do it occasionally too.

Ferguson, awowgaa la jannee, laakin hadaan ku habaaro hal tallaabo qaadi meysid, waligaa ma lagu dhahay ilaahoow kaa dhig cirbad aan dun laheyn :D

Kamaavi   

Nuune, ku aan ilmo abti ahayn ayuunbaa waxaas dal dali jiray. Laakin waxay ka ahayd shaac tiro.

Xadradii ahayd, ma yartan baan la janayneyn ma hooyadeed baan ku dabaalaneyn ma aabaheed baa lagu uumineyn .. oo dhamaystiran ma haysaa? :D

Ibtisam   

Ferguson what is a Send up exam? Xagee lagu tiryiya??

I am very proud of you, and allah khyir ha kaka diigo meeshi lagu send up garaneyo, I hope it is better and benefits you and your family/community.

Well done smile.gif

Nuune; In Burco there was this guy, maraka salad lo kaco ayuu oodan jirey anigu Mecca ayan qabanaya ku so tuukanaya, of course he was always back for lunch 20mins later. :D

Sayid as married man, you should agree that married women as good as dead when it comes to flirting outside of that marriage? icon_razz.gif

Kamaavi   

Ibti, send up are exams given before final anual exams. Some medical colleges adopted this system to prepare their students for board exams.

Thanks. smile.gif

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Sayid as married man, you should agree that married women as good as dead when it comes to flirting outside of that marriage?
icon_razz.gif

i totally agree, that is what meant when i said speak for yourself - on the condition that the operative word here is "women".

:D

Originally posted by Ferguson:

Ibti, send up are exams given before final anual exams. Some medical colleges adopted this system to prepare their students for board exams.

Thanks.
smile.gif

yuusan ku waalin - "send up exam" is ONLF code word for " call up" to duty in operation 'ka dhex dus SL' :Dicon_razz.gif

Ibti- Its all wasted on you.

Simba aka lion king songs.

F-Do I look like one to enjoy them?

p.s am now hyper ventilating with excitement. Went outside to grab a very late lunch; I bumped into an opera singer and he was simply delish. I keep looking at his signature on my notebook- and having a groupie moment.